Shuhuas gaze automatically wandered to Soojin.

"Oh yeah I forgot" Yuqi sighed and turned to Soyeon.

"But in your room is still space for me right?"

"Come on Yuqi, I was just joking. Of course I'll shower today" Minnie begged clinging on the younger girls arm.

Shuhua went in her room to get some dry clothes. She pulled an oversized T-shirt out of her closet and put it on.

"Screw it, it's hot in here. I don't need pants now" the girl thought as someone knocked on her door. Shuhua asked the person in.

"Isn't that a little too revealing?" Soojin asked as she entered.

Unconsciously her gaze wandered from the younger girls face to her thighs.

"Is she just checking me out?" Shuhua chuckled as she noticed where Soojin was looking at.

"I could ask the same" she said instead and glanced at Soojin choice of clothing. The older girl wore a crop top and sweatpants.

"At least I'm wearing pants, unlike you" she responded.

"I have underwear on" Shuhua pouted and crossed her arms.

"Whatever", Soojin said smiling, "Actually I am here to ask you if you could help me monitoring"

"I would, but if you are dressed like this, I probably can't concentrate" Shuhua asserted.

"You're the one without pants here" Soojin fired back and sat on Shuhuas bed.

"Are you coming now or what are you waiting for?" she added and patted the place in front of her.

The younger girl smiled and crawled on the bed.

"Can we use your phone? It's bigger" Shuhua asked and leaned her back against Soojins torso. The older girl gave it to her and rested her head on Shuhuas shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around the younger girls waist and pecked her cheek.

"You were great today" Soojin said, which made Shuhua blush.

They carefully monitored the performance. Soojin gave some helpful advice for improving Shuhuas dancing and facial expression, which she accepted gratefully. Her dancing had really improved, yet Shuhua thought she was still lacking a bit.

Sure, a comparison with Soojin wasn't realistic, but even compared to the other members she thought she still looked like a weak dancer.

After some minutes the two girls finished monitoring.

It was much faster than usual, because Soyeon wasn't nagging about the smallest mistakes.

"So what do we want to do now?" Shuhua asked as she locked Soojins phone and put it on the nightstand.

"What about some fun?" the older girl asked.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Hmm, you've been waiting for so long now, why don't we do what you wanted to do since we finished the performance?" Soojin suggested and her hands wandered on Shuhuas thighs.

"How do you know what I want to do?" the younger girl asked and turned around to face Soojin.

"Oh, I just know it" she responded and brought her face closer to Shuhuas.

"That's such a poor justification" Shuhua whispered before closing the gap.

The week past so fast, the time seemed to fly.