Chapter 12

Y/n POV

I woke up hearing some noise in my room making me open my eyes seeing Ky and Ken in front of my door arguing about something. I rubbed my eyes looking to their way making them look at me running to my way. I instantly tensed up knowing what's was going to happen making me brace for the impact.

"Babyy! Why didn't you tell us about your album!" Ky whined jumping on me along with Kenny making me groan.

"W-what..." I groaned making them give me scary looks.

"Yeah?" Kenny asked making me groan at her tight grip.

"Well... I wanted it to be a surprise?" I said but it came more like a question.

"You sure?" Kylie said making chuckle at her voice tone. I sneakily got out from their grip making me adjust my shirt and smile at them.

"Well just wait. Today there's going to be a little surprise for you guys." I smirked making them look at me raising their browns. I shrugged at them taking my hoodie putting it on walking to the bathroom finishing my business.

"Where are you going?" Ky asked coming inside making me wash my face and then dry it looking at her.

"Well, I got something to do before the surprise," I said making her cross her arms looking at me.

"Tell me." She said making me look away then pulling Ky to a hug pecking her cheek.

"I'll see you later babe." I winked at her running away making her turn around blushing.

"Y/n!" She whined making me laugh hurriedly walking away from my house. I walked to the studio seeing the familiar car making me smile and jog quickly to the door seeing the familiar curly hair I have fell in love with.

"Nessa," I said sweetly back hugging her making her smile turning around holding my face.

"Good morning there sleepy head." She said kissing my lips making me smile in the kiss making her smile too.

"Come on let's go." She said dragging me inside making me smile at her. We interviewed our hands making me see a smile coming to her face.

"I can't wait for today." She said making me nod at her opening the door to the studio.

"I thought you were done already?" She asked taking the same seat as always on the sofa making me shake my head humming.

"I feel like there still something missing..." I mumbled opening the song that got stuck in my head.

"Your album is going to release today. Are you sure you think it's imperfect?" She asked walking to me taking a seat on my lap making me look up at her and smile. She leaned in her lips ghosting over me making me take a thick gulp feeling the tension grown. Nowadays the sexual tension has been growing us so much.

"Can I be your muse?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck making me wrap mine around her slender waist.

"You already are," I said pecking her lips suddenly getting some inspiration. I took out the lyrics for Never Not and changed some from here and there nodding at the result. I looked at Vanessa seeing her resting her head in my shoulder while her legs were over me.

"Did you sleep enough?" I asked worried about her making her smile shaking her head.

"Ummm... There has been an old friend who has been nowadays annoying me?" She said stuttering and the sentence came as a question making me raise my brown but ignore her not wanting to push her.

"It's okay just rest," I said putting her head more on my shoulder making her nod slowly falling asleep.

"Sup Camz? Are you free to come to the studio?" I asked Camila thought the phone but whispering lightly not wanting to wake Vanessa.