Chapter 10

3rd POV

"What's wrong with you!?" You shouted at Loren slamming the door making her jump along with the others in the room.

"Can you leave us alone?" She asked making the people in the room nod and walk away glaring at you. You ignored their stares still glaring at her.

"What is it?" She asked turning at you making you look at her face shocked and angry.

"What the hell was with that song?" You asked cursing taking her by surprise since you never cursed or snapped at her.

"It's like I sang." She said shamelessly making you stand there shocked and frozen. You just stood there quiet making Loren roll her eyes opening her mouth.

"Don't lie! You love me! Even though we didn't say it. We knew it!" She said making you roll your eyes at her.

"I don't..." You mumbled making her walk towards you hitting your chest.

"Don't you lie! I know it!" She said making you clench your jaw glaring at her.

"Why are you talking like you didn't do any mistakes?" You asked your voice filled with venom making her look up at you and glare at you.

"You still talking about that! I didn't cheat at you!" She shouted making you take a deep breath trying to calm yourself down.

"Then it would be good for me to flirt and touch with other girls?" You asked making her glare at you hitting your chest.

"What makes you say that!?" She asked angrily making you let out a deep sigh already getting tired at her.

"What you're allowed do that too. So why I'm not?" You shrugged your shoulders making her still keep her hard glare at you but it didn't make you falter.

Suddenly Loren leaned it taking your face pulling you into a kiss making you widen your eyes. Your stomach went crazy. You feeling your old feelings come again. You pulled her away glaring at her making her glare at you too.

"Don't say that you didn't feel anything!" She shouted making you roll your eyes swiping your lips.

"I don't." You mumbled turning your head towards the door seeing a brunette girl turning away walking away from the room making you widen your eyes.

Vanessa.

______

Vanessa POV

"Vanessa wait!" I heard Y/n's voice making me ignore it and keep my walking.

"Can you please just wait!" She begged making me sigh turning away.

"What?" I asked my voice full of venom glaring at her making her frown at my gaze.

"It's not how it looks like." She explained making me stay quiet looking at her eyes seeing her being honest.

"She kissed me but I pulled away." She said making me open my mouth even though I didn't want to.

"Did you kiss back?" I asked seeing her shake her head walking towards me taking my hand making the butterflies inside me go crazy.

"No." She said staring me in the deep eyes making me think still looking at her.

Did I like her? Yes, but did I feel insecure... Of course, I did. Loren was her first in everything and she was the same age as Y/n compared to me who isn't. Y/n was a teenager after all maybe she wanted to be reckless and free unlike being in a relationship with me.

I looked at the girl who got my interest making me sigh contently at her gaze. It felt so calming but reassuring.

"Ok..." I mumbled making her walk carefully to me wrapping her arms around me.

"So..." She mumbled making me look at her and smile at her cuteness.

"So..." I imitated her making her roll her eyes wrapping them around my waist.

"What can I do to pay my lady?" She asked ghosting her lips at mine making my heartbeat million times faster.

"Hm..." I hummed thinking but I clearly knew what I wanted.

"Let's go home and cuddle," I said taking her hand making her interview it chuckling at me.

"As you wish my lady." She whispered on my ears making me blush looking at her seeing her smiling at me sweetly.

A short chapter, I apologize for not updating these weeks have been tiring for me