Chapter 4

I know it's not the person you thought it would be but there is a reason for everything so keep reading 👀

3rd POV

"Loren..." You mumbled looking at her seeing her signature blond color dyed away as brown.

"No," Camila mumbled walking between you protecting you.

"Why is she here?" Kendall stressed making Vanessa looking at her worried. She looked between you and Loren feeling the tension between you guys.

"Can we talk?" She asked making Camila shake her head glaring at her.

"Of course not!" She shouted making Kendall and Kylie come between you and her protecting you.

"I didn't ask from you." She sassed making three of them glare at them.

"Baby, what you doing?" Harvey asked wrapping his arms around her making your heartbreak in million pieces at the sight.

"No thanks..." You mumbled feeling drained at the sight.

"I'm going to take a breath." You said smiling at Camila, Kendall, and Kylie making them look at you worried you smiled at Vanessa and walked over the brunette ignoring her existence.
____________

Y/n POV

I sighed getting outside a beer can on my hand. I sat on the bench looking at the can opening it. I don't normally drink but that moment just took everything from me. When I thought I could be happy and escape from her...

"Can I join?" I heard a beautiful voice making me get shivers and turn around seeing her already sitting down.

"I think this is for me." She said taking the can gulping it down making me look at her surprised. She giggled at my state giving me a water bottle making me take it looking at it.

"Kenny didn't talk about your drinking." She said making me look down guilty.

"I'm not going to ask anything but I think you need some company," Vanessa said making me smile at her.

"Thanks..." I mumbled taking a gulp of the bottle.

We just sat there silently enjoying each other's company making me break the silence.

"I guess I need to get ready..." I said getting up swiping my pants helping her get up too.

"Why?" She asked making me smile at her little confidently. Something about her makes me feel so different.

"Not telling." I teased her making her raise her eyebrows. I don't know where this confidence is coming.

"I didn't expect you to be a teaser." She said making me chuckle.

"Why not?" I asked making her tilt her head crossing her arms.

"Kenny told me that Y/n was a sweetie innocent angel." She said making me chuckle and take a step closer to her.

"Hmm... I'm not sure?" I said wanting to tease her.

"Hmm..." She hummed putting her arms around my neck making me lose my face and blush.

"Definitely innocent." She said pecking my cheek making me blush more.

"Let's go." She giggled taking my hand dragging me inside.
__________________

3rd POV

"I want to greet you all and thank you for coming here!" Kim said making you guys cheer clap at her.

"There's still a lot for the day so enjoy! For now, there's going to be singers taking the stage. Applaud please!" She said making all clap making Taylor walk on the stage.