Chapter 5

So you all want updates to be every 4 days? I'm going to update every 4 days and if I feel like it. I apologize in advance if I don't update every 4 days.

3rd POV

"Just what is wrong with you!?" She shouted making Camila walk between you two protecting you.

"All you just do is run away!" She shouted breaking your heart. Camila glared at her and took her hand out making you stop her.

"Y/n get off me!" She said making you shake your head.

"It's okay Camz..." You mumbled your voice shaking. You looked at Loren seeing her glaring at you making you sigh and walk forward Camila behind you.

"Sure let's talk." You said taking her wrist leading her to one unused room. You looked behind Camila making her look at you worried making you smile reassured at her.

"Talk." You said taking your grip off from Loren making her glare at you walking closer to you.

"There's something wrong with you Y/n! Why do you keep lying to people that I cheated on you!" She shouted making you look at her disbelieved.

"What's wrong with you!" You shouted snapping at her making her flinch at the sudden rise of your voice since you were a shy and quiet person.

"You talk like I did mistakes but you did!" You said looking at Loren intensely making her look at you shocked.

"I didn't!" She said protecting herself making you roll your eyes.

"Then tell me why are you flirting and letting others touch you when you had a girlfriend?" You asked making her roll her eyes.

"Just how selfish can you get! They were my friends!" She shouted.

"So then I'm allowed to flirt and touch my friends too?" You asked making her glare at you.

"What makes you think that?" She asked shouting making you roll your eyes.

"What someone said she can flirts with her friends?" You said in sarcasm tone making her clench her jaw slapping you.

"I gave everything to you and you just throw it away knowing how innocent I was. You broke the important part of myself, That's why I hate you." You said turning your gaze to her seeing her tear up.

"What acting the innocent now." You growled making her glare at you slapping you again.

"You are an eyesore." She spat on your face before walking away making you stand there looking at the Wall before sitting on the sofa inside the room.

_____________________

Y/n POV

I heard the door creak making me still keep my head down since the room was dark.

"Can I sit with you?" I heard Ken's voice making me sigh.

"Do what you want," I said tired of this drama with her. Ken sat next to me taking my hand rubbing it making me lift my head.

"You can tell me anything." She said making me lean my head on her shoulder sighing.

"She thinks she didn't do anything and I said if I would do the same as her how would she feel?" I mumbled making her look at me nodding.

"What did she say?" Ken asked making me roll my eyes.

"That I couldn't do it," I said making her widen her eyes.

"What!?" She shouted raising her voice making me jump surprised.

"She did not say that..." Ken mumbled angrily making me shake my head patting her back.

"Shall we go," I said standing up making her nod.

"Are you sure you have the energy to party?" She asked worried making me smile at her.

"I'm good," I said walking making Ken take my arm walking with me.

______________

3rd POV

"Are you good?" Camila asked worriedly walking to you making Kendall leave you both alone.

"I'll tell you at home," I said making her nod patting my head.

"Want to go for a dance?" She asked making me shake my head. I walked on the corner letting Camila go dance with her other friends.

"Not going to dance?" Vanessa asked sitting next to you crossing her legs. You looked at her smiling at her making her look at you worried.

"You okay?" She asked making you look at her confused.

"You just look tired." She said making you sigh.

"I guess..." You mumbled.

"Did you enjoy my show?" You asked changing the subject making Vanessa frown but she ignored it smiling.

"I did. I didn't know that you were a singer." She said making you smile at her.

"But why don't you show me your dancing skills?" She asked smirking pulling you on the dance floor. You stood there shy not knowing what to do making Vanessa giggle putting her arms around your neck.

"Just move to the rhythm and put your hands around my waist." She said taking your hands and putting them on her waist making you dance timidly.

You both danced in the crowd moving your body to the music. Vanessa slowly took your head putting it on her neck making you smell her perfume while you held her more closer while her hand land on your back muscle her caressing them in a slow manner making you get the shivers.

"Y/n." She mumbled making you hum into her neck.

"Shall we get out from here?" She asked you making you hum again making her take your hand leading you outside.

This was a short chapter 😏