Chapter 7

3rd POV

"Vanessa," You said turning around seeing her smiling at you. She was wearing a simple outfit but you couldn't help but marvel at her beauty.

"Hi. How are you doing?" She asked making you chuckle lowly while others looked at you guys interested and amused.

"We chatted yesterday on the phone till morning." You said making Kendall and Hailley raise their browns looking at each other.

"That was yesterday." She giggled walking to you making you tense up a little.

"I'm not going to bite." She whispered on your ear before taking off smirking at you and walking for the girls. You stood there feeling your ears go hot making Camila slap your back.

"OW! What!?" You asked looking at her seeing her shaking her head.

"Get into the booth." She said pointing it making you gulp looking at Vanessa while ignoring others smirks.

"Are you sure?" You asked whispering.

"What is she going to say?" You asked worried if the danish would realize your new inspirations came from her.

"It's good. Let's hope something happens between you two." Camila smirked making you glare at her making her chuckle and push you into the booth.

You stood there the mic in front you taking a big nervous gulp before looking at the people inside the room seeing them stare at you intensely. 

"Hey Y/n just relax you can do this," Camila said seeing you being tense making you nod.

"Relax your body." She said making you jump on the place making her chuckle.

You closed your eyes holding your headphones hearing the beat start making you nod into it while others looked at you curious especially Kendall and Vanessa.

Can't we just talk?
Can't we just talk?
Talk about where we're goin'
Before we get lost
Let me out first
Can't get what we want without knowin'
I've never felt like this before
I apologize if I'm movin' too far
Can't we just talk?
Can't we just talk?
Figure out where we're growin'

Yeah
Started off right
I can see it in your eyes
I can tell that you're wantin' more
What's been on your mind?
There's no reason we should hide
Tell me somethin' I ain't heard before

Oh, I've been dreamin' 'bout it
And it's you I'm on
So stop thinkin' 'bout it

Can't we just talk?
Can't we just talk?
Talk about where we're goin'
Before we get lost
Let me out first (yeah)
Can't get what we want without knowin' (no)
I've never felt like this before
I apologize if I'm movin' too far
Can't we just talk?
Can't we just talk?
Figure out where we're growin'

Penthouse view, left some flowers in the room
I'll make sure I leave the door unlocked
Now I'm on the way, swear I won't be late
I'll be there by five o'clock

Oh, you've been dreamin' 'bout it
And I'm what you want
So stop thinkin' 'bout it

Can't we just talk? (Oh)
Can't we just talk? (Na)
Talk about where we're goin' (na na oh)
Before we get lost
Let me out first
Can't get what we want without knowin' (na)
I've never felt like this before
I apologize if I'm movin' too far
Can't we just talk? (Ooh!)
Can't we just talk?
Figure out where we're growin'

You sang the last chord opening your eyes seeing Vanessa look at you with different look up to now.

"Was that good?" You asked seeing that the room was so quiet.

"That was sick!" Camila squealed making you sigh relieved letting out the deep breath you were holding in.

You walked outside getting pulled into a big hug making you look at Kendall surprised.

"That was amazing Y/n/n!" She said into your ear making you thank her.

"But we are going to go home now so that you can be with V." She whispered making you blush.

"Have some fun." She winked pulling away.

"I'm tired..." She groaned stretching her hands looking at Hailey.

"Oh. Didn't we have some work back at home? You needed to write something?" She asked making Kendall fake gasp.

"Oh yeah!" She shouted looking at Bella, Gigi, Camila, and Vanessa in apologizing look.

"It's okay," Camila said looking at her phone.

"Oh, I need to go meet Shawn too." She said looking at you.

"Sorry Y/n/n." She pouted making you shake your head at her.

"It's okay." You said walking out from the booth.

"Huh?" Bella said feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket making her open it. Seeing a text message... from Kendall.

"Gigi we need to work. Mom is calling us." She said making Gigi look at her.

"Sorry Y/n. Sorry, Vanessa." Bella pouted making you shake your head. After all apologizing and farewells, you and Vanessa were the only ones who were left in the studio.

"So..." You mumbled shy making Vanessa smirk at you.

"Would you like to hang out with me?" She asked making you look at her surprised but nod.
______________

Y/n POV

"So we are going to your house?" I asked surprised making her look at me from her side-eye and nod while she was driving.

I sat there looking outside looking at the sight of the busy city sighing.

"Your song was good," Vanessa said making me snap out of my daydream and look at her.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, nervous if she realized it was about her.

"I wonder who was your inspiration." She smirked turning her head looking at me while the lights were red. I gulped nervously at this looking somewhere else just not at her.

"Y/n." She said turning my gaze to her. Her hand on my chin.

"Hm?" I hummed not trusting my words.

"Will there be more songs?" She asked making me hum again. Her green eyes looked at me with so much passion making my stomach do flips and turns.

"Depends," I smirked leaning in our lips ghosting over each other. Vanessa suddenly leaned in pecking my cheek but the peck was a few mm close from my lips making me blush.

"Hmm don't test me, Jenner." She said wiping the lipstick stain from my face before turning away driving.

___________

3rd POV

"Holy shit!" You and Vanessa jumped while watching a horror movie. She had jumped on your laps while your arms wrapped around her waist unknowingly. You both looking intensely at the tv screen.

"Tell me why are we watching this..." You groaned making her look at you caressing your cheek giggling.

"Why not." She said before jumping hearing a loud sound coming from the movie.

"Ok, you know what let's just do something else." She said shutting the screen making you chuckle at her.

"And do what?" You asked smirking making her turn around and full-on straddle you. She leaned in her lips ghosting yours while her fingers were on your lips.

"Hmm..." She hummed making you get the shivers at her touch.

"Confident looks really good on you." She said before leaning in and kissing you.

Sooo I think something is going to happen soon...👀 drama...

 I'm sorry for not being able to upload I have been so busy with these days that I didn't have time to write.