PROLOGUE

Any resemble with other story its just a mere coincidence. This story is a 100% copyright.

Hi guys, this is my first sidneet fanfic so I have no idea about what to write here but then to here we go

It's a story of two best friends and partners in crime..

One of which is a girl and the other is a boy..

They were happy with their lives and enjoyed each other's company..

They were a clear piece of glass for each other ..

But as always their happiness was jinxed by destiny and career due to which they parted ways..

But destiny has something else waiting for them. They part their ways after school in order to pursue different career's.

The thing is one of them does not see the other as only best friend..

The other has a greater importance in his life. Rather she is his life .He can go till any extend to give her happiness also let her go to find her happiness..

They parted their ways so that they could remain happy and achieve their dreams..
But as you know love can't wait for long..

In the past he loved her so much to let her go in order to see her happy in life..

Let's see will he find his first love back over time??

Will he get the happiness in life he deserved??
.
.
.
.
Will he get his first love and best friend back??
.
.
.
.
Do they both still share the same bond?? And are clear piece of glass for each other??
.
.
.
To know their story till end follow the chapters..

The update may be slow but keep following plz..

Also both positive and negative comments will be appreciated 😊😊

Vote for next chapter

Plz vote

Just a small note guys. Due to wattpads glitch the sequence of the chapters has mixed up. I tried republishing it but no change. So just a request if you are new to read this book keep an eye on the chapter number .

Sorry for the inconvenience guys