Chapter 27

Sid's pov

Well after that very very intense make out session we both were very tried and we dosed off for the rest off the flight..

It was only after the flight landed and dada woke me up was when I woke up from my slumber.. But my madoo was still sleeping resting her head on my shoulder.. She looked so cute. I told dada that I'll wake her up and asked him to move ahead to get down from the plane..

After dada left I looked at madoo.. She looked so innocent when she slept.. I was just admiring her. But I knew this could go on for long cause we need to get down from the plane as soon as possible..

Hence I shook her a little but she only stirred and again snuggled closer to me..

Sid : wakey wakey madoo

I said will shaking her slowly.. This time she again stirred a little and groaned..

Sid : come on baby wake up we have reached..

I tried again caressing her hair.

Avu : ughh I wanna sleep..

She whined in her hoarse voice.. Ohh God how can someone be soo cute.. But if I didn't wake her up now we would be late. So I did the first time that came to my mind. And I knew I was gonna cost me a lot of scoldings.. Uff god wish me luck..

Sid : well okay then you sleep here I'll just spent the trip with Arishfa instead..

As soon as these words left my mouth she jolted out of her place and glared at me.. Oh shit I am dead meat now.. I don't know why am I such an impulsive fool.. Anyways let's deal with this now..

Avu : (glaring at Sid) Wtf did you just say siddharth 😠😤 . Care to repeat yourself..

Oo she looks so hot even when she is angry..

Shut up Sid focus

Yes yes I am sorry but you have to agree she looks so hot right now..

Ohh yes she does.. But if you don't act fast she's gonna fucking roast you idiot.. FOCUS...

Ohh shit yes thx sub..

Wtf is this sub now you idiot..

Hey stop calling yourself an idiot and btw sub is a nickname for you subconscious mind.

Yucks anyways save yourself now.. And indirectly me..

Ya fuck off now sub.

Ok anyways after that little talk with my sub I knew I was in trouble.. I looked at madoo and she was glaring at me like she was ready to kill..

Sid : baby I am sorry I just said that to wake you up.. See we have already landed 5mins ago.. We need to get down.. Sowwie..

I make my all so famous puppy face while saying this and I already know I am going to be forgiven eventually.. No on has ever had the power to resist this face.. Absolutely no one and I am proud of it..

Avu : f**king hell bandar koyi aur rasta nahi mila.. Us chudail ka hi naam lena tha meri beauty sleep kharab karne ke liye..

Sid : sorry na madoo.. Chalo ab warna late ho jayenge hum. Baki sab already plane se utar gaye hai.

Avu : oh ha chalo jaldi.. Finally hum Goa pahunch gaye.. I am so happy.. Let's go..

See didn't I tell you I'll be forgiven.. Haha 😜😏 .. So after that we quickly got down from the plane and met with where all the other students and teacher were standing. That was near the area where we pick up our luggage..