Chapter 26

Here you go with the next chapter

Sorry for updating so late,
I'm busy with my entrance prep lately

But i'll try my best update the next chp as soon as possible.

Till then enjoy the chapter lovelies ❤️

----------------------

⚠️Warning!!⚠️
This chapter contains slight mature content .
If you feel uncomfortable you can skip that part.

I'll mark thw start and end of the part with " ** " this .

Skips to Day of flight -

Sid's pov -
Ohh yes finally we were going to Goa.. I was soo excited that I woke up earlier than usual and quickly got ready..
I just checked my packing once again in case I have forgotten something.. But everything was in place.. I dragged my suitcase to the living room and slumped on the couch waiting for everyone to come down...

After a wait of 20mins finally I saw someone come down... It was My dearest Anu.. As always she was on time unlike others.. I got up from the couch and hugged Anu tightly..

Sid : Good morning Annie..

Anu : Morning Siddie.. Looks like someone is excited.. (she teased)

I knew what she meant.. I was indeed excited to go to Goa with madoo.. And annie being Annie would not leave a chance to tease me .. But I thought of playing dumb..

Sid : whom are you talking about..?!

Anu : oh come on siddie i know you understood what I am saying.. So don't act dumb.

Have I said that I am a piece of clear glass for her.. Anyways if I haven't you know now.. She knows me soooo well.. Sometimes it's good but at times like these it backfires.. 😅

Sid : okay fine I am excited.. But it's not only me who is excited.. (Wiggling his eyebrows)

I thought about teasing her back.. Why should only I suffer..

Anu : what I am not excited..

Sid : when did I say it was you?! 😜😏

Anu : siddie you na... Aaj toh tu gaya..

Oh shit.. I am dead meat now.. As soon as she said that she started running behind me.. Even I started running to save myself from the beating.. We were running like run aways from mental asylums.. We were running all around the living room..

Suddenly a cushion hit me on my head from behind.. I turned around and saw Anu looking at me smirking😏.. I glared at her and threw that cushion back at her.. And as if luck was with me it hit her directly on her face.. Seeing her expression I started laughing... And in this happiness I didn't see only when she came and stood in front of me..

She slapped me lightly and I stopped laughing.. I looked at her and she was glaring at me.. If looks could kill I would be dead by now.. She pushed me hard and I was caught off guard and fell down.. She took the chance and sat on my stomach hitting on my chest.. Well honestly it was like a massage for me but if I would tell her this now .. She would be more angry so I silently beared the torture...

We were busy in our fight when we heard someone laughing.. Well it was not only one laugh it was like a whole gang of idiot were laughing.. I stopped Annie's hand mid way which was just going to hit my face.. I held her and got up with great difficulty and made her stand properly .. And when I looked behind I saw the whole gang standing there laughing their hearts, kidneys, lungs out..