Chapter 21

Look who finally updated..??
Mee

Ok I am sorry I know am late
A - FREAKING - GAIN

Just hope you would forgive..
Do continue reading.

Even if it is late will make sure to update

Love you all loads.
Not gonna let you suffer ..

So my fellas let's get back to the chapter..
Shall we?

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

After having breakfast Sid and Avu are waiting for Bestie beasts to come.. It is not long and all of them barge inside the room and start bombarding Sid with questions..

Abhi : How are you chote ?!

Vaishu : You are fine right?!

Anu : Is it paining siddie..?!

Sid : Guys guys calm down mein thik hu chill.. Dekho kuch nahi hua hai mujhe.

Jai : Kya yaar ashu you scared us yaar. Kuch ho jata toh.

Rits : That's what we don't wanna lose you again siddhu.

Sid : I am fine ritu, chill yaar, tum log ese chehre bana ke mat khade raho. (He said chuckling)

This mere chuckle of his angered Anu and she came forward and held his collar.

Anu : You think this is funny siddie. Dare you laugh or chuckle again. I will kill you.. Do you know how scared we were thinking that we could lose you again you idiot( she said in anger and pain of losing Sid hit her)

Sid : I am sorry na annie.. Wapis nahi hasunga pakka promise (scared of this side of Anu and with puppy face)

Anu : That's better.

She melted due to puppy face and smiled hugging him tight and their bro-sis moment was interrupted by riyaz..

Riyaz : God Anu mujhe tumhare is side ke bare mein pata hi nahi tha..

Faisu : sambhal ke rehna padega tujhe abhi riyaz.. 🤣

Riyaz : true, she is damn scary mann

Anu : (raising her eyebrows and eyeing him) kya kaha?!

Riyaz : k-kuch n-nai b-baby ( he gulped clearly scared)

Anu : toh thik hai.. 😂

They all laughed clearing the tension in the room. That when the doctor came in with Avu.. They didn't notice when she went to call the doctor and inform him about Sid gaining consciousness..

The doctor came and checked Sid and told that he needed rest and they could take him home within 2-3 days to which Sid groaned but agreed later as he had not other choice..

After the doctor left. Dev entered the room..

Dev : Bro how are you now.