Chapter 1

Somewhere in Mumbai
A girl is seen sleeping on a king size bed.
The sun rays entering through the window are constantly irritating her but she doesn't want to wake up.

[ Sonia aunty - (Sm) and
Aman uncle - (Am) ]

Sm: Good morning beta wake up now.
Girl : I wanna sleep for some more time mom, plsssss.
Sm : Come on muskan get up now, you don't want to be late on the first day of college, do you?

(Now you know the girl is none other than our avneet)

Avu : (wakes up with a jerk) ohh yayy today is the first day of college, I totally forgot.
Good morning mommy 😘

Sm : Good morning muskan. Now quickly get ready and come down for breakfast.

Avu : ok mom.

She looks at the watch and sees that she is already running late and quickly rushes inside the bathroom.

Within 10 mins she comes out and quickly applies some make-up and wears her accessories and footwear and goes down for breakfast.

Avu : Good morning mom. Good morning dad.

Am & Sm : Good morning muskan/ princess.

She quickly like a bullet train haves her break fast .

Avu : Bye mom and dad I am leaving for college.

Sm : bye beta. Take care and study properly.

Avu : yes mom. Love you.( she hugs her mom.)

Am : ohh wow even I am here love only for mom what about dad then. :( not fair princess.

Avu : ughh dad, you are not less than a drama queen. 😂 You know I love you both equally. Love you dad. ( and hugs her dad)

Am : (hugging her back)
ik princess was just kidding. Love you too.

Sm : btw with whom are you gonna go to college.

Avu : now I'll go alone but my friends are waiting for me near the college. Bye mom and dad I need to leave now or else I'll be late on the first day itself. Byeeee love you both.

Sm&Am : love you too beta, byeee.

And she leaves for college in her car ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was the chapter guys..
Negative comments will be appreciated.
Stay tuned for next chp

~ Love
Ishh

~ LoveIshh