Chapter 7

Anu and Sid leave for their maths class.. Even Avu is having maths and she has already reached the class..

Avu's pov - kash Sid ka bhi maths ka lecture hota.. Ek dusre ke saath baithne ka mauka milta but... Ab sab upar wale ke haath mein hai.

Teacher enters the class.

Teacher : Students there are two new students in our class today.

(Sid and Anu enter. When avu sees Sid she is very happy and smiles but it fades when she sees Anu holding his hand)

Teacher : (to Sid and Anu) introduce yourself plz both of you

Sid : yes ma'am. Hi guys I am siddharth nigam you can call me Sid.

Anu : and I am Anushka you all can call me anu.

Teacher : any questions students.

A random boy stands up and raises his hand

Teacher : yes ask.

Boy : where did you study before this and why did you join this college now?? ! Hope mind you don't mind

Sid : no no absolutely not.. So used to study in St. Teresa college itself but delhi one and shifted here as my big brother studies in this college and me and Anu leave together alone so she accompanied me.

Boy : ohh ok thx.

Sid : np at all

Avu's pov - Wth they both used to stay together... But why can't she stay away from him.. Dekho na teacher ke samne bhi kese hath pakad me kadhi hai mere sid ka... Wait did I just say mere sid?? Why is happening to me?? He has a total different effect on me?? Ughh God why me.. I just hope he comes and sits beside me I would be more than happy..

Teacher : go and take a seat both of you I'll be back in a min.

Sid&Anu : ok ma'am.

(Teacher left and Sid was going to sit beside avu which made her very happy but before he could take his seat anu called him)

Anu : Siddie plz sit with me na idk anyone here except you babe plzz (makes puppy face)

Sid : not that face annie you know I can't resist that face of your.. Acha okay I'll sit with you. (Goes and sits with Anu. Meanwhile avu is burning with jealousy but doesn't show and riyaz comes and sits beside her when she is in her Dreamland)

Avu's pov : yaar what is the problem of this Anu. Sid was gonna sit beside me but because of her he sat with her instead of me.. I'll not leave her..

(I'll use bold for subconscious mind of avu)

Why avu what has she done to not leave her.. Huh??

Who are you ??

I am your subconscious mind avu.. And don't ignore your feelings. That u like Sid.

Whatt the hell are you saying there is nothing of that sort.

Then why are you jealous of Anu.

A... a... Nothing just like that..

You like him accept it..

No I don't now go from here and let me concentrate on lecture.

Ok I am going but don't regret if someone else takes him..

Ha ha go now..

Pov ends.