"I know," he says before lowering his head, gently placing his lips over mine. I return the kiss, an urgent need to stay in his arms, my grip on his top tightening. "Emilia..."

"Don't," I reply against his lips before opening my mouth, letting his tongue invade, the contact somewhat easing my constant fear of losing him. "I..." I trail off, unable to convert any of my raging feelings into words.

"It's okay," he says softly, his hands running through my hair. "You don't need to say anything."

I press my lips back to his, softly at first, his hands drifting up and down the side of my body, warming me. I let my own hands slide under his top, feeling his hard abs under my palms. He's spent the last three weeks furiously working out every day to regain his strength. Feeling the cold metal of his piercing on his chest I move around it, paying special attention to the area.

"Emi," he breathes out, moving us until my back hits the wall, my legs lifting up and curling around his waist as he grabs onto my ass, our lips reconnecting in fiery passion.

"Kayla... is... upstairs..." I remind him breathlessly, his mouth trailing down the bare skin of my neck, a final seductive bite left at the top of my cleavage, the action flooding my underwear with desire.

"Well then." He smirks, lifting his head back to look at mine. "We'll just have to be extra quiet," he mutters, dropping me down to the ground and instead letting his hands trail up my body slowly, cupping my breasts underneath his palms.

I move my hand to his jeans, unbuttoning them quickly, too caught up in whatever we're doing now to stop. I can see the emotions swimming in his eyes; we both need this, we require need the reassurance that we are more than just the State, that there's more to our lives than whatever they say. Sure... we were shoved together, but this? This is on our own fucking terms.

He hisses as I curl my hand around his length, head moving back slightly, his breath altering from my movements. I let go and his face falls, eyes widening at the sight of me delving under my skirt, before I quickly shimmy my underwear down my legs. Zac smirks before his hand reaches out, lightly holding my throat, pinning me to the wall and moving his hand under the skirt, grazing up my thigh and sweeping between my folds. My legs almost buckle at the sensation, a single finger sliding inside me and partially sating my lust, his eyes pinned on mine, the feel of his hand against my neck only heightening my pleasure.

Too soon, he retracts his finger and moves his hand, tugging his boxers down and grabbing a condom from his pocket, sheathing himself quickly. Grabbing onto my ass once more, he lifts me up against the wall and slides into me slowly. Our eyes meet again, watching each other as we connect, the chaos of earlier forgotten, lost in the depths of our mind as pure, carnal desire takes over.

The feel of him stretching me out has my mouth falling open uncontrollably, and he takes the opportunity to restart a passion-filled kiss as he pulls himself back before thrusting me on him once more.

His movements are slow and steady, the speed almost torturous, yet undeniably building me towards a breath-taking high, both of us struggling to stay silent as he continues to angle himself in and out, his hands holding me up as my own run through his hair and down his back, wanting to touch every part of him.

The fact that we are both still clothed only adds to the pleasure, the idea of the spontaneous sex driven act only driving me crazier, his thrusts getting harder and faster, hands moving to pin my waist to the wall, my legs around him helping keep me in place.

He drives into me, my mouth breaking from the kiss as my head uncontrollably flies back against the wall, needing something to lean on as the excitement makes me weak. His eyes open, gaze meeting mine just as I reach the peak, his lips moving to cover my own, muffling my scream of ecstasy as he continues thrusting, an orgasm riding through him only seconds later, his head sinking into my neck, teeth lightly nipping at the skin on my shoulder.