07

𝚔𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 , 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

"you so pretty and your outfit is everything" the starbucks employee said to me while giving me my drink threw the drive thru .

i had on a tie-dye spaghetti strap dress and my white crocs .

"thank you so much" i said getting my drink .

i put my drink in the cup holder and pulled off .

* 20 mins later *

"just cause i haunt you that dont mean i want you i dont , you got some high hopes , high hopes" i sung getting my things together to go inside of the school .

i got all my stuff and got out my car and walked into the building .

* 2 hrs later *

i was walking to my new class and everyone was staring at me , i guess i was snapping today or a rumor at the party spread .

i continued to walk to my class .

* 20 mins later *

i was on my phone waiting for the bell to ring to get outta here . "u know that u got played right ?" elizabeth said .

i look to my right and said "ok and , what u talking to me for ?" .

"well if u talk to cole again u gonna get played bc we still fucking around with eachother unprotected" she said .

"well i guess yall both can go to the clinic and get tested for stds , herpes , and hiv" i said .

"oh no baby everything clean around here" she said .

"its clean but not fresh think ab it and live ab it" i said .

she got up in distressed and i continued to be on my phone .

* 30 mins later *

since i had a dress on , i only put on my footlocker jacket . i got out the back and walked to the register .

"excuse me" i heard someone say .

i looked up and see this woman . i walk over to her and said "yes" .

"do yall this inna size 9 and these in a size 5" she said .

"yes ma'am" i said getting the shoes from her .

i went to the back where the shoes and got the shoes and i walked bck to her and gave her the boxes .

"thank you so much and ur dress is cute where u get it from ?" the woman said .

"np and fashion nova" i said then walking away to the register .

* 10 mins later *

i just got done checking someone shoes off and now im on my phone and i heard piper say "u gotta special guest" .

"where ?" i said looking up from my phone .

"look to ur left" she said .

i look to my left and see cole walking threw here and he came up to me and said "hey kianna" .

"hey cole" i said .

"well i wanted to drop u off some taco bell" he said giving me my food .

i got it from him and said trying not to smile "thank u" .

"i see the dimples popping out just smile" he said making me laugh .

"but i wanna tell you i apologize for messing around with elizabeth when im talking to you and i apologize for everything i did to u" cole said .

"its ok cole" i said .

"so can we go out tmmr ?" he said .

"like where ?" i said .

"ik u said u wanted to go skating so lets go skating" he said .

"i dont know how to skate" i said .

"ima teach u" he said .

"ok" i said .

"ima see u" he said .

"ok" i said .

he walked away and piper said "now thats a real man u should got out with him" .

"piper we just got bck on talking terms" i said opening up my taco bell box .

"well it goes to talking and then to dating" she said .

"anyway u wanna taco ?" i said .

"yes plz" she said .

i gave her a taco and hilton come up to me and said "can i get one kianna ?" .

"nah im just playing dont start crying" i said .

"cry ? i dont cry unless something is sad" he said as i gave him the taco .

* 4 hrs later *

"why did i have to close the store ?" i said coming into the house .

i went upstairs and went to my room and got in the shower .

* 30 mins later *

i got in my bed and i see cole ig story and he wrote i got my heart bck 😁❤️

i pressed the screen and he wrote i dont know why yall have a problem ab us being together like thats nun of yall business 😒

i put my phone down and smiled and then fell asleep .