Chapter 16: New Years Special

A/N I'm not sure how much longer this story is going to be, I'm running out of ideas.  :o (. Anyway, suggestions for what you guys want to happen is now closed. Enjoy!

Shizuo's POV

We are at Shinra's house for a New Years party. Izaya was on the couch, still not in a very cheery mood.

It was 11:30pm. I chatted with Shinra for a few minutes before joining my boyfriend on the couch.

He had a vacant look in his eyes, and he hasn't talked to just about anyone but me for two weeks. It still hurts me to see him like this, so, I tried to cheer him up.

"Hey, they have ootoro here," I said, handing him a plate. He took it calmly,  uttering a small 'thank you'.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Just looking back on 2014, realizing what a mess I am," his eyes were still vacant.

I shook my head and put him on my lap, making him squeak.

"You may be a mess, but you're my mess now," I smiled, putting my face in his hair.

"Shizu-chan, that was the cheesiest thing ever," he giggled, wrapping his arms around my neck.

11:45pm. I smiled, getting 2 glasses of whine and handing one to the Flea. He finally joined everyone, we laughed and talked to everyone.

I kissed him at 11:50, Namie told us to get a room, and Shinra and Celty told (and typed) us to wait until midnight.

11:55. We encourage were all excited for the clock to turn to midnight, 2015 starts in 5 minutes!

Everyone got with their boyfriends/girfriends, ready. Shinra turned up the T.V and we continied the party as usual.

11:59. Everyone was excited, I held Izaya, ready for the New Year couple tradition. (That I get to finally participate in with the one I love)

3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Izaya and I leaned into each other at midnight.

When we pulled away, he buried his face in my chest.

"Hey Shizu-chan."

"Yeah, Flea?"

"Let's spend this whole year together!"

I smiled, burying my face in his hair again.

"That would be great!"

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR! !. Have a great 2015,