Chapter 10

A/N Sorry, I know I'm a Bitch. I was at the Walnut Festival in my hometown and I got a HUGE ICECREAM CONE! (take that Kaito). Anyway, I'm back after that wonderful day of celabrating walnuts and I'm ready to update!

                           <3Lizzy

Shizuo's POV

I followed Izaya to his house, but I was a few minutes behind him and tears were blurring my vision.

I broke his locked apartment door in half and saw the most terrifying sight I vould think of. Izaya was laying in a puddle of his own blood, tears streaming down his face. Next to it was a note teading, 'I love you, Shizuo'.

"I love you too, Flea. Just WAKE UP SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT!!" I screamed, picking up the fragile man. I rushed out the door to Shinra's house.

I saw almost everybody stare at me. Who wouldn't? Shizuo Heiwajima carrying Izaya Orihara through Ikebukuro, crying. Not exactly something you see every day.

At Shinra's, I didn't even knock. I kicked the door in, waking the underground doctor, and laying Izaya on the doctor's table.

"SHINRA YOU NEED TO HELP HIM NOW!Z NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! JUST DO IT NOW!" I shouted. Shinra rubbed his eyes, but as soon as he saw Izaya, he got to work. Quietly asking me to leave the room.

2 hours later

Shinra came out of the 'operating room' with a grim look on his face.

"He is..."

A/N Do you think this is a good place to end it?

.

Nah

.

.

.

.

I'm not THAT bad.

.

.

.

To the ending

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alive"