Chapter 14

A/N Okay, so I just edited this because I had some technology issues ad the keys messed up. Tell me if I missed anything

Izyaya's POV

I don't really remember what happened over the past few days, all I know is, Shizu-chan has been really nice to me! I like it!

I walked out of the apartment the day after Halloween, and Shizu-chan stopped me. "What?" I asked, annoyed. I do have clients!!

"Where you going?" He asked me, his voice like a moms when they catch their kids sneaking out.

"This is MY home, Shizu-chan, I don't remember having to get your permission to leave, and I have clients" I replied, matter of factly

"No, Shinra said that you're still really weak, and what if they get voilent?" Shizup defended, blocking the door.

"Do I seriously have to beg to leave my own house?!" I pouted.

"No, you can't leave without supervision" He folded his arms.

I rolled my eyes. "Shizu-chan, your adorable when you are protective, but this is going too far!" I growled.

"Don't be like that, Izaya," He smirked,wrapping his arms around me, I'm still not used to him not calling me Flea. "Let's both go, I'll hide in the shadows."

So, that's how I met my clients, all day, Shizuo following me. 

After about an hour, I had met will them all. I sighed and walked away, Shizu-chan still in the shadows. 

Then, I heard a voice behind me.

"Well, Izaya Orihara. You're back in Ikebukuro, I see." It was a tall man in a black suit. I couldn't see his face clearly, but I could hear a smirk in his voice. 

I tried to move, but my wrists still stung from a reason I couldn't remember. I felt like I was gonna cry, but Izaya Orihara doesn't cry in front of others.  My legs burned from cuts that I gave myself. 

Damn it! I'm so stupid! I thought. Then I remembered, shizuo.

I couldn't call for him, I tried, but it was no use!! My voice was gone. Where is he?!?!

Tears filled my eyes as he took out a knife, aiming it at my throat. I closed my eyes,waiting for him to kill me.

I waited, but he never did. Instead, I heard him grunt and then the sound of something hitting the ground. I opened my eyes to see Shizuo.

"Turn my back or one second and you get into trouble. Ugg... you're lucky I love you. Let's go home, Flea"

I happily took his hand and walked with him to my apartment.