Chapter Three

Izaya's POV

I was taken aback by what Shizuo said, or shrieked. Does he really care about a flea like me? I thought he was going to kill me.  Then it hit me. The horrible truth. (or, so I thought)

" You just want to make my condition worse!" I shouted in anger. " I knew you were a monster, but to sink THIS low?!?!" I tried to struggle from his iron-grip, but he just held me tighter.

"Do y-you really think I would do that?" Shizuo asked, " I wouldn't EVER just pretend to be worried, now WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF!?"

He pulled away and lifted up my shirt, counting the cuts while I blushed lightly. Why am I blushing?!

I winced as he accidentally touched a cut, je just continued counting quietly, "6... 7.. 8.. 9.." I yelped as he touched a cut I had made just this morning. He looked at me apologeticaly. "Sorry, but I counted 17 and I haven't even gotten to your arms yet!" He sounded hurt, which was strange, considering he despised me and I was the one with the 17 cuts on my, stomach and chest alone.

He took my shirt off completley and began counting again. When he was finished, he looked at me, a mixture of anger and hurt on his face.

"You have 42! How the Hell did you do ALL THAT,in a week?!?!?!" I looked down. "It wasn't just a week..." His eyes widened.

"HOW LONG!?!?" He sounded frantic. I was surprised, I didn't think he would do much, but there were tears in his eyes.

I couldn't talk, I didn't trust myself. I held up three fingers and mumbled, "weeks..."

He cried and lifted me, bridal style. Carrying me out of my apartment. I realised some things.

1. It's really bright outside.

2. I was still shirtless

3. I HAD NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING!

" Where the Hell are we going?" I asked. "Shinra's. He's a doctor, he can help you get your energy up. The man has pills that can make you freaking think you're a cat, at least he could have an anti-depressent or something." He quickened his pace, knocking on Shinra's door.
A/N I know, I know. Uneventful chapter. I just thought I should update. Next chapter will be better, I promise! See you guys!