Chapter 8

A/N I already consider Shizuo and Izaya are together. So yeah, I'll just say it so that you know and STOP ASKING FOR THEM TO GET.TOGETHER THEY ARE.

                    <3Lizzy

Izaya's POV

After breakfast, I changed into my usual black V-neck and pants, sliding on my signature jacket. Shizuo in his bartender get-up. We headed out the door.

Instead of skipping ahead, I walked with the blonde brute, practically clinging to his arm.

When we got to the park, I got on a swing. I love them.  I started to swing myself. Shizuo just leaned onto the structure that holds the swings up, smoking.

"You know, you really need to stop smoking. It's bad for your health!" I yelled.

Shizuo rolled his eyes and walked away. I was really high up, so I could still see him. I stared, marveling at my Shizu-chan.

MINE! And I don't share well. I thought, smirking.

Suddenly I saw a girl walk up to him, you could just tell she wasn't from Ikebukuro. She was twirling her hair around her finger. (I know, a cliche for Shizaya stories)

I saw her blushing face and got angry. I slipped off my swing to investigate.

I heard her say something about her 'being new' and how 'he's really cute' Yes, he is, now BACK OFF BITCH!

I didn't notice that I said that ALOUD. The girl and Shizuo were staring at me.

"S-sorry, I didn't know you were seeing somebody..." She ran off crying.

"What the Hell, Izaya!?" Shizuo screamed.

"I-I'm sorry Shizu-chan but I was just a little jelo-"

"First of all," he cut me off, "I was trying to let her down gently so I could finally have somebody new to talk to."

"What about me?" I asked, my voice starting to shake. Right when I was feeling better... I knew nothing would ever get better.

A/N a pretty good place to end a chapter, right. Well, lucky for you guys who enjoy this, I'm not feelin like a bitch today.

"Sometimes you get annoying as Hell!" He answered before continuing on.

"Second, why the Hell woukd you be jelous? Did you really think I would just leave? You're so stupid sometimes!"

After yelling he walked off, lighting a new cigaret. "Smoking is bad for your health, Shizu-chan..." I said quietly.

"Well, so is self-harm, Flea, but you don't seem to care." He stated, continuing to walk away.

I came up behind him, glomping the taller male. He just shook me off.

"Just fuck off, Flea!" He yelled, "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR SHIT ANYMORE!!" He quieted hia voice down.

"Just leave before people see us together, I changed my mind..."

Tears quickly filled my eyes as I turned around, running for home, I knew it! I'm just another thing to be ashamed of...

Shizuo's POV

Izaya ran off crying. I just stood there trying to process what just happened. Then it hit me...

I just made a cutter feel useless...

FUCK!!

I chased the Flea home as fast as possible, but he was too far.

Please, God. Don't let me be too late!

A/N Yep, I'm still a bitch. See you guys later!