Chapter 12

Izyaya's POV

I woke up in Shizu-chan's arms.I could feel him breathing on the back of my neck. Where am I?

"Where the Hell am I?" I sat up, looking around. It turns out, Shizu-chan was awake, I only know that because he suddenly yelled, "Oh, thank God you're okay! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to do that. Don't you DARE try to do that again, PLEASE!!!!" Then he hugged me really tight, and it hurt my arms.

"Oh, hi Shizu-chan. What are you doing?" I asked. I'm pretty sure we were just fighting like 30 minutes ago... then... I... 

I immediately struggled from Shizuo's grip to see he was crying. I tried to ignore his sobs and checked my wrists to see if I really did cut myself. I can't believe I did it!

Wait, what the Hell? I made one cut. I distinctly remember that, so why are there cuts all along my wrists and arms.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I shouted. Shizuo came over trying to calm me. 

"Hey, Izaya, stop, you just woke up!" He put his hand on my shoulder and I cringed in pain. Quickly, I took off my shirt and was horrified to see that there were multiple cuts across my stomach and chest.

"I only made ONE cut!!! What happened to me?!?!" I had tears in my eyes.

"Izaya, how long have you been doing this?" Shizuo was strangely calm. 

"Only ONE DAY!!! Did YOU do this? You said you didn't mean to do it, what did you do?"

"Izaya, calm down, you have amnesia." Shizuo stated calmly

"So, what did you do?!?!" I held out my wrists.

"You did this. three weeks into your self harm issue. I found out that you were doing this and we went to Shinra's for help. After an awkward therapy session, I found out you l-love me" Shizuo summed it up. (A/N And chapters 1-5. XD <3 Lizzy)

I looked away, trying to connect everything by myself. "Oh, and you rejected me, so I did this..." I concluded.

"No. I do love you" He stated, making me blush. 

"Then why did I do this?!" I showcased my wrists again. 

"Relationships are hard work, and I'm an IDIOT!" I was still confused, until he said it bluntly.

"You got jelous, I opened my big mouth, and then you tried to kill yourself!" He started crying again. 

For a little bit we just held each other, crying. I was still at my breaking point I guess, because I'm too messed up to be too proud to do shit!

"Okay," Shizuo said, pulling away, "let's go home"

A/N Yes, there will be more! So stay tuned. I may put a little more fluff. Sorry, though, I am better at dark fluff than fluff. See you guys next chapter!!

                                                                 <3 Lizzy