2.

I started striding towards my sweet little home, it felt so amicable, winter was always my favorite season and when it snows it takes me to another world, I lose all my consciousness and senses when I watch the snowfall, it's always been my wish t...

I started striding towards my sweet little home, it felt so amicable, winter was always my favorite season and when it snows it takes me to another world, I lose all my consciousness and senses when I watch the snowfall, it's always been my wish to spread my arms wide In the first snowfall but sadly I always miss it.

The bizarre vision, the flakes of snow felt satisfied,
The silver pure flickering, the soft yet rough flakes of snow falling in this frosty night felt like fairy lights.

The bizarre vision, the flakes of snow felt satisfied, The silver pure flickering, the soft yet rough flakes of snow falling in this frosty night felt like fairy lights

These flakes made me wonder As if angels from heaven are showering little fairy lights to lighten up and warm everyone's heart in this cold weather.

Winter always fascinated me it taught me so many things and the best thing about winter is SNOW.

Snowfall is not just an event, for me, it's a magical thing.

I wonder how would others feel when they wake up one morning and meet with an exotic and extremely different place and find everything covered in the embrace of snow.

The snow reminded me of that love which I've never received and I wonder how trees and ground would feel when they receive these snowflakes from above as a blessing and love.

It feels like they pepper sloppy kisses on them.

Snow doesn't show any differences it hugs every tree and every flower and drapes them into Its embrace.

They say winter shapes our character and draws our best
And I found living this quote all by myself.

Snow has an unknown solace some kind of warmth which I never felt in any season it makes me feel elated I believe it brings everyone closer.

I love watching people sitting around the fireplace chitchatting and laughing and roasting nuts and their giggle seems like a melody to my ears.

Snowfall makes me feel like the lord is sprinkling different musical notes which only nature and few souls can listen to this relaxing symphony.

To appreciate the beauty of snowfall it's necessary to stand out in the cold.
       I love this quote and I really do this Anna finds me weird when it snows I'll spread my hands wide and I love to feel those messy kisses of snow upon me.