Rest in pepperoni

(Skeppy's P.O.V.)

I feel my entire body go numb but I open my eyes and I see nothing but whiteness.
What the fRick?

Then I stand up and look around a bit. It is nothing but white.
"Hello?" I ask.
To my surprise, someone answers.
"Hey. How's it goin?" A person replies who I cant even see but I can hear them.

"Where are you? Also I'm fine, I guess."
Then, I see someone appear in front of my face!
Omg is that Jesus Christ??
"Well, welcome to the after life. All we do here is sit and watch drama channels on YouTube. You seen the Shane Dawson stuff—"
I face palm.
"—Please stop." I interrupt.

Then I let what he said sink in.
No way.. IM DEAD?!
Wait that's actually kinda cool. I get to chill with Jesus!

"Can we play Minecraft here?" I ask really hoping he'll say yes.
"I mean you can but none of ur friends are here"
I get sad and my eyeballs get wet with tears
"Oh yeah..."

"Also, they don't know your true love, so they can't save you. You'll be here for the rest of eternity." Jesús tells me. I sigh
"I don't even know who my true love is. Haha I'm single and ready to mingle!" I laugh. Jesus makes a disgusted face
"Ew. Okay, anyways, I can tell you who your true love is but only if you do me one little favor..."

I jump.
"Tell me pls!"
"Okay, but you have to 1v1 me in bedwars. And if you lose, then I'll never tell you your true love. But if you win, then I'll tell you"

I smirk and cross my arms.
"Oh, Jesus... you've messed with the wrong guy," I say and push up my invisible anime glasses.
"Trust me, Skeppy, you don't know how much of a beast I am at bedwars"
"Then bring it!"

(George's P.O.V.)

After making up with Dream and all I start to hear a faint noise in the distance.
Wait... are those..
Sirens?!

I scream and turn around, immediately sprinting into my house to hide from the police.
If I go to jail my life is ruined! I won't be able to eat chocolate raisins in jail!

So I go to my bathroom to find a hiding spot. I decide I can hide inside of my toilet.
I squeeze myself inside of the toilet which hurts a little but I manage.

I hope the others don't come in here and give me away or something..

But just as I am thinking that, my bathroom door flings open and I hear Sapnap panting heavily.
"Oh no! Not jail, not again!!" He cries. I get very confused.

Not again? Wot?

I slowly peek through the toilet seat. I think he sees me because he screams super loudly.
"Sapnap shush! Go hide somewhere else!" I whisper. He runs away
I close the toilet seat again and curl into a ball to fit better.

(Dream's P.O.V.)

After we hear the sirens I jump into the car that I stole as quickly as I can. George runs off inside like a pussy and so does Sapnap. Bad looks around and then tries to pick Skeppys dead body up.
"He's a fattie, Dream, I cant lift him!"
"Forget him he's dead! Get in the CAR!!" I yell in a scary voice so he listens.

Bad gets into the back seat and puts his seatbelt on.
"Okay.. I'll trust you, but if anything goes wrong—"
I step on the gas HARD, interrupting him. I accidentally didn't put it in reverse though, so we go flying into George's house.

"AHHH!" I scream. The car somehow makes it inside his house without a single scratch. Damn this car is sweet!

I drive to the bathroom door, knowing George probably hid in his toilet.
"GEORGE COME IN THE CAR" I scream so that he'll hear me. He walks out of the bathroom covered in water and casually gets in the car.
"Oh hey Dream. Lovely day isn't— WAIT WHY IS YOUR CAR INSIDE OF MY HOUSE??!" George's emotion quickly changes.

"No time for explaining! We gotta get Sapnap and then we gotta head out!"
"Where's that little muffin gone, George?" Bad asks. George thinks for a moment.
"Uhh... he probably went to go hide in my sock drawer." George then says.
"Your what? You know what, never mind let's just go get him" I sigh.

So I step on the gas again and drive to George's bedroom.
"Should I get out and look?" I ask. George looks panicked for some reason.
"Uhh not in my underwear drawer! I'll just go look!" He says and yeets himself out of the car.
I get confused and look at Bad. Bad also looks confused

"What's so bad about his underwear drawer" I ask. Bad shrugs.
"Maybe he hides something from us in there."

Hmm... what could George be hiding?