An unexpected guest...

(Sapnap's P.O.V.)

I walk out of my house, looking like a baddie. Why, you may ask? Well... I'm going to Dream's house today! That's right.
I smirk to myself.
Dream's totally gonna fall for me all over again. I know he can't resist!

So I walk all the way over to his house, and once I get there I open the door quickly without even knocking.
And... I'm shocked at what I see.

"What the FUCK DREAM! WHAT THE FUCK!!" I scream, raging my ass off.
Dream and George were actually fricking!!! On his stupid couch!!
"Oh my gOd!" George shrieks. I run over to them and kick George in the wiener.
"George YOU SLUT!" I scream, and Dream starts crying.
"Sapnap pleEEASE!" DrEam cries, but I don't even care. I just wanna beat George tf up!

George groans and falls off the couch, a loud thud as he hits the ground. I laugh at this and continue kicking him.
But then, Dream grabs me and yeets me across the room.
I scream loudly and I hit my head on his wall. I swear I almost get a concussion!

"Don't HURT Georgie!" He yells. I tear up and look at Dream.
"Dr-Dream...! I thought you LOVED me!"
Dream frowns at me.
"You did the SAME THING WITH GEORGE!!! THIS IS HOW I FELT SAPNAP! THIS IS HOW I FELTTTTT" He yells at me and I get very scared because he sounds like a demon

George cries because of the pain that I caused to him. I sniffle and look at George.
"George, I—I hate you!!" I yell, but he doesn't even respond and he keeps crying. LOL what a little bitch
"SAPNAP YOU ARENT ONE TO TALK! YOU DID THE EXACT SAME THING!!" DrEam screams.
I get up and run over to him, hugging him very tight.

"Dream I'm SORRY! OKAY?? I didn't want to, but—but you left me no choice!!"
I expect him to yeet me away again but he doesn't. So I hug him even tighter
"I know—I said that I wouldnt frick ANYBODY until I marry them, but... but George can get it.."

My eyes widen at what he says. OMG THATS WHAT I SAID!!
"I still love you Dreamy-poo! I came over to tell you how much I still cared!!"
He hugs me back and sniffles.
"I love you too, Sappy boy... I swear,"

As me and Dream are having our moment, I hear George cry louder. Ugh, shut up you twink...
"StOp! DreAm, hElp me!" George sobs, and I laugh a little.
"Just ignore him..." I whisper to Dream.
"Yeah I know. What a pussy."

Then I pull away from the hug to look Dream in the eyeballs.
"Wanna ditch this little asshole?" I ask, and Dream smiles.
"Yeah, why not."
We hold hands, and skip out the door. George screams from inside.
"GET BACK IN HERE!!! DREAM, WHAT THE HELL!!"

We ignore him and chuckle.
But as we're skipping down the street, I realize...

"Dream, you're NAKED!" I scream.
His face turns actually pure red.
"Oh,, dAMMIT!!" He sounds very pissed off.
I sigh and shrug.
"Well it's okay. Plus it's turning me on a little bit so why does it even matter"
Dream laughs and kisses my cheeky weeky.
"Sapnappy, I still love you you know"
"I know and ily too."

We smile at each other, but then I see a strange figure Naruto running up to us.

...God dammit, is that George!!?