Chapter Seven

Sahabhana's POV

"Hum yaha kya har rahe hai (What are we doing here?)" Sahil asked.

"Are yeh jo women's cell ka warden jo hai woh meri friend hai toh milke jaathe hai na (This warden of the women's cell is my friend so we can meet her before leaving)"

"Are tumhara friend hai toh milkar aao na main baahar wait kartha hoo (it's your friend you go and meet her I will wait outside)"

"Are do minute hi lagenge (oh it will only take 2 minutes)"

I said entering the office. To my surprise there was a prisoner there a young and beautiful girl who looked really innocent she looked at us shocked.

"Shabhana main baahar wait kartha hoo (Shabhana I will wait outside)" Sahil said he looked restless as he walked away.

"Madam main jaao (Madam, can I go?)" the girl asked my friend.

"Haa jaao (ya go)"

And the girl rushed outside.

***

"Kya hua tumeh (What happened to you)" I asked Sahil as I went near our car.

"Tumse kya mathlab chalo chaalthe hai (Why do you care let's go)"

"Ek aur ladki se milna hai vaise (we have to meet one more girl)"

"Teek hai (okay)"

That's when Sahil's phone rang.

"What!" He asked shocked.

***

We got off the jeep and Rushed inside the house we saw Maanav sitting in the living room holding his head both of us rushed into the bedroom and as we were informed on the phone on the mirror it was written in red blood 'SHE DIED FOR YOU'.

We looked at each other shocked.

***

"Kya who sachme blood the? (Was that really blood)"

"Pig blood madam"

A member of our investigation team said.

"Who toh aasani se mil jaatha hai (That is really easy to get actually)"

"Woh piche ki darwaaze se aayi na toh kisi ne kuch suna nehi (the person came through the back door right didn't anyone hear anything)"

"Taala toda nehi gaya tha khola gaya tha (the lock wasn't broken it was opened)"

"Female killer hai na toh hair clip se khola hoga (It's a female killer right so must have opened using hair clip)"

Sahil said and I gave him a dirty look.

"Or something that's less of a gender stereotype"

"Tum log jaao yeh sabb patha lagao and report back to me and not to him (you guys go find out these thighs and report back to me and not to him)"

I said and the rest of my team members walked outside.

"Yeh case toh bhot complicated hothe jaa rahe hai (this case is getting more and more complicated)" Sahil said.

"Aur buri baat yeh hai ki koi lead bhi nehi mil raha (and the worst part is we are not getting any leads)"

"Lead se yaad aaya, there is something I wanna show you (speaking of leads there is something I wanna show you)"

Sahil took out a box of stuff. Inside that among many other stuff there was a diary.

"Yeh deko (look at this)" Sahil said opening a page in it and handing it over to me.