Chapter Twelve

Shabhana's POV

"Lekin yeh hua kaise? We were so careful (How did this happen? We were so careful)"

"Uska car baahar nehi hai baahar gayi thi tabhi kidnap hui hogi (Her car is missing, she might have gotten kidnapped when she went outside)" Sahil said.

"Par woh ithni raat ko baahar kyu jaayegi? (But why would she go outside so late at night?)" Ishaan asked.

"Kuch hua tha kya kal raat ko? (Did something happened last night?)" Nazneen asked Ayan.

"Ayan abb kya kiya tumne? (Ayan what did you do now?)" Ananya asked angrily.

"Kuch nehi kiya yaar (I didn't do anything)"

"Toh uska kamre main kya kar raha tha tum? (So what where you doing in her room?)" I asked.

"Main bas baat karne gaya tha usse but one thing led to another and.........(I went to just talk to her but one thing led to another and.........)"

"And what?" Sahil asked.

"You slept with her didn't you?" Ananya asked.

"I........."

"I told you I didn't trust this guy" I said.

"Tumeh patha bhi hai tumne kya kiya, Shaadi ho chuki hai uski (Do you even know what you have done, she is married)" Ananya screamed.

"Ya you are right Shaadi ho chuki hai uski patha hai mujeh lekin yeh bhi patha hai ki aise insaan se hua hai jisse woh pyaar nehi karthi (Ya you are right she is married I know but I also know that she is married to someone she don't love)" Ayan said.

"Pyaar ki baat toh tum karo hi mat woh toh tum bhi nehi karthe usse (Don't you dare talk about love even you don't love her)"

"Of course I love her"

"Isliye usko chodkar mere beech pad gaye the na tum (Oh that's why you left her and was after me)"

"I was trying to hurt you not love"

"Wait.........are we pretending like there is a difference?" I asked and Shail chuckled everyone looked at him confused.

"Actually main jaakar Kavya ko doondtha hoo (Actually I will go and look for Kavya)" Sahil said and walked outside.

Ananya sat down holding her head again and started crying.

"Ananya shaant ho jaao hum doondthe hai kavya ko aur main kabhi usko jaanpoochkar hurt nehi karoonga yeh tumko bhi patha hai caahe kithne bhi deny kar lo tum, woh girlfriend se pehele dost hai meri.......(Ananya pleese relax we will find Kavya and I would never intentionally hurt her even you know that no matter how much you deny it, she is my friend before a girlfriend.........)"

"Dost mat kahe usko (Don't you dare call her your friend)" Ananya lashed out and walked out Nazneen went to close the door behind her everyone in the room looked worried. I fished out my phone from my pocket and called my assistant.

"Hello, do teen media walon ko bulalo (Hello, call one or two media people)"

***

_Flashback_

Ayan's POV

I saw Kavya standing on the balcony looking evidently worried as she was trying to call someone.

"Damit" She said as she threw her phone on the floor in frustration.

"Kavya.....tum teek ho? (Kavya.......you okay)"

"Tumeh main teek lag rahi hoo? (Do I look okay?)"

"Tumhari phone ki haalat dekh ke na bolne ka mann kar raha hai 'nehi' lekin cheeze thodne ki tumhara purana aadat hai (Seeing the condition of your phone I want to say 'no' but you have a habit of breaking stuff)"