Chapter Fifteen

Shabana's POV

Taking a deep breath I tried to compose myself I slowly went and sat next to Kavya.

"Kavya kya hua yahan? Koi aaya tha kisi ne tumeh blackmail kiya jo bhi hua sach scah bathado (Kavya what happened here? Did someone come here did someone blackmail you whatever happened just tell me the truth)"

I said to Kavya as few officers took Kartik to the hospital.

"Koi nehi aaya tha (No one came)" Kavya whispered.

"Kavya tumeh kuch chupane ki zaroorat nehi hai bass sach bathado (Kavya you don't need to hide anything just tell the truth)" Sahil said.

She looked up with her teary eyes and started narrating the story.

***

_Flashback_

Kavya's POV

I was walking around the room as I talked to Shabana on the phone suddenly I hit my leg on something and lost my balance.

"Aaaaa" I screamed as I dropped the phone in the process. I held onto a table nearby and saved myself from falling. I looked down and realized there was nothing on the floor that I would have hit my leg on although there was a carpet on the floor I lifted it to check to my horror I discovered a secret door a shiver ran down my spine as I discovered what was in there it contained pictures of all the victims which were crossed out by red markers, along with a drama mask a red hoodie and a fully loaded pistol. As I tried to compose myself I herd Kartik's footsteps outside the room. As soon as he walked in he witnessed me standing there with a gun pointed at him, he looked down and discovered I had found his dirty secrets he had an all knowing expression on his face as my eyes filled up with tears.

"Why?" I asked sobbing.

"Sara......" He whispered.

***

Kartik's POV

_Flashback_

I had gone to Goa for a holiday and that's where I met Sara for the first time she ran a small café by the beach at first she had just offered to show me around soon we started hanging out everyday and before we knew it we were deeply in love but one day I when I came to meet her I saw her fuming with anger as she slapped a girl who stood in front of her. It was Kritika.

"Sharam nehi aati tumeh school jaathe hue bachon ko drugs bejthe hue? Doobara yahan pe dikhi to police main complaint kar doongi main (Aren't you ashamed to sell drugs to kids who are at the age of attending school? If I see you here again I will complaint to the police)"

Sara shouted as Kritika walked away she gave us a deadly glare, we didn't see her for a while I thought it was all over but unfortunately I was wrong. It was a weekend I had bought Sara home to meet my parent's I was going to drop her off at her hotel but our bike slipped I lost balance and we both fell that's when I noticed iron needles on the road it was not an accident someone has planned this.

"Chalo yahan se calthe hai (Come on let's get out of here)" I said helping her get up and tried to walk away quickly.

"Ithni jaldi kya hai? (What's the hurry?)"

We heard a voice from behind it was the devil himself Naveen Sharma with a couple of his friends.

"Dekho bhai humeh koi problem nehi caahiye (Look dude we don't need any trouble)" I said holding onto her hand.