Prologue

Third person's POV

"Kehethe hai ki pyaar main duniya badalne ki taakat hothi hai zara hum bhi toh dekhe ki usme tum logon ki jaan bachane ki taaqat hai ya nehi (It is said that love is powerful enough to change the world so let's see if it's powerful enough to save your lives)"

She said as she tied a black masquerade mask around her face.

Ishaan's POV

As time passed the fear of losing her increased it has been long enough she should have been back by now tears rolled down my eyes as the fear increased but I just laid there motionless because there was pretty much nothing I could do this time, suddenly I felt her presence behind me she walked towards me and laid down on my back like always.

"Aaa gayi (you came)"

I said as her warmth calmed my nerves.

"Daar gaye? (Got scared)"

She asked as she intertwined her fingers with mine.

"Do minute aur der karthi na toh heart attack aa jaana tha mujeh (if you would have taken two minutes more I would have gotten a heart attack)"

She climbed off my back I lifted myself up to look at her. She kept her hand on my cheek.

"Sabb teek ho gaya (everything is ok now)"

I smiled and she smiled back.

"Abb kahi nehi jaaoge na (now you won't go anywhere right?)"

I asked cupping her face. That's when I felt something I removed my hand to find blood oozing out of her mouth, seeing my shocked expression she touched the side of her mouth and felt the blood.

"Naaz......" I called.

She got scared and hugged me tight she clutched onto me indicating that she didn't want to leave. I reached for my phone and struggled to call an ambulance with my shaky hands. I felt her body getting motionless.

"Please no, no please no" I mumbled over and over again.