Prologue

Girl - "Di please don't think about me you've did already so much for me since i got my sense. now it's time to think about yourself about your future."

Another Girl - "My little baby more then you no one matters to me understood? and about my future then you know i am really not interested in marriage and all. i don't know if i could take any responsibility on myself."

Girl - "you can do di. please just think once and then take any decision."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Girl - "See i don't want to hide anything from you i had a bf in past but because of some issues we broke up."

Boy was silent for sometime his expression were looking little disturbed.

"Mom i am ready for this marriage." the boy said with a mischief smile looking at the girl who was shocked as she expected him to say NO.

"God bless you both aakash and pooja." his mother said blessing them in a wide smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Maa they stay in a joint family how would i adjust there to myself. you very well know i wanted to marry someone who have only one sibling but here everything is opposite and even they look so orthodox." Pooja spoke in disagreement whining like a small kid.

"Pooja beta everything doesn't happen according to our wishes. sometimes we have to adjust with things for our better life. Aakash is educated and sincere boy i am sure he will always keep you happy. and about joint family then don't worry as the time will pass by you'll learn to adjust with them as well." Her mother said casually caressing her grumpy face softly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"See pooja i want you to accept my family the way they're don't try to change them or me. I love you and I will do that forever but if you will dare to say anything against any of my family member then i won't listen. you have to fulfil your every duty as being my wife and the daughter-in-law of rajvansh." Aakash spoke dangerously kissing her face softly but little hardly.

"I'll do everything as a wife and daughter-in-law but i expect the same from you all. you and your family knows how much do i love my little sister and if they'll dare to speak any bad about her then i won't leave whether if that person will be your mother i won't be quiet." Pooja said confidently looking at his angry face as she mentioned about his beloved mom.

"Pooja. be in your limits just because i am very soften with you that doesn't mean i will listen your rubbish about my mom." Aakash replied with a fuming face holding her queasy shoulder so harshly. his grip was tight and she struggled to get out of his grip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why are you wearing suit. we have told you before don't wear these all here in our house. rajvansh's daughter-in-law doesn't wear this all go and change and drape any saree and never let the pallu slip down from your head." His mother warned pooja on the very first day of her in the sasural.

"Aakash ji didn't said me about this. sorry I'll take care." pooja mumbled softly gazing at aakash who was carelessly having his morning coffee.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How are you di. i am missing you so much hope jiju is taking care of you." her sister asked in apprehension and pooja wipe away her tears.

"Yes my baby he is so good and he is taking care of me more than you." she replied while trying to not sound weak as the reality was totally opposite.

She looked aakash sleeping peacefully on the bed and she siting on the floor with a pillow.

"See i told you he is so sweet and loving. please come here soon." her sister said in puppy face and pooja cried hard over the phone placing

So this is a little glimpse about how pooja's life going to be. hope you liked it ❤

Please drop your precious comments