Day 30 A Little More Faith

Read

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Reflect

To have more faith is really difficult because, indeed, the situation you're facing has drained your utmost mental, emotional, and physical strength. You're tired more than ever, and you can't be someone who will go out of the boat in the middle of the storm, and try to walk on water.

Maybe you're thinking that if Peter, who walked on water, was still seen to have a little faith, then how lesser would that make your faith be if you choose to stay in the boat?

You see, faith is not something that would make God do the things that you want to happen. God's plans and actions do not depend on how big or little your faith is. As Andy Stanley said, His goodness and love do not depend on your faithlessness, but on His faithfulness.

Faith is being confident that God will remain faithful to His promises. It is being dependent, letting yourself be sustained in the shelter of the most High.

Faith is believing and being certain that God can do great and impossible things even though your situation says otherwise. (Read Heb. 11:1)

Yes, you might not be like Peter in your situation today, but remember those who stayed in the boat.

If your faith is not the kind of faith that will bring you out of the boat to walk on water in the middle of the storm, let it be the kind of faith that will make you choose to stay inside to wait for Jesus and trust His power to cease the storm.

Have a little more faith by staying in the process that God meant for you to go through. Have a little more faith by trusting that the Lord always has the upper hand. Have a little more faith by waiting on the Lord's timing. Have a little more faith by believing that He can turn things around.

Where you are today, you are being shaped into a more holy and faithful version of you. God is teaching you to become more of who He is than who you were.

He is making you see His glory and power despite the sequence of events. And He is making your life become a testimony and a blessing to make others draw near to Him.

Respond

Go back to your response in Day 15 and update the list that you have. Ask God to give you faith to trust Him over those things. Including the list you have in Day 25, declare by faith to overcome and fully surrender those things.

(Add on: Be encouraged with this song.)

_____

I hope you learned something in our last day.
Don't hesitate to share your insight below. :))

Don't forget to vote and share so others might see and read this, too.

God bless. ♡