Taesan:"Shut up!"

Ashlyn:"Wait what?"

Jungkook laughs while Taesan shyly smiles and shakes her head.

Taesan:"Nope it's nothing."

Cam:"No no no, now you've got to say something."

Taesan squeals while the other three laugh.

Over on the bean bags, Kaia and Tae have their chat.

Taehyung:"Is everything okay?"

Kaia looks down while her eyes start to water.

Kaia:"Ah just really needed to talk to you. There's just a lot that ah really want to say."

Tae sits closer to her and rubs her shoulder to comfort her.

Taehyung:"What is it?"

Kaia looks up and glances at Taesan before looking back at Tae.

Kaia:"Obviously like, ah don't want to get in between you and Taesan, but like ah just feel like, time in here isn't guaranteed and ah feel like you deserve to know that ah do have feelings for you."

Tae uncomfortably shifts while he looks down.

Kaia:"And like ah said, a'm not looking to ruin anything with you and Taesan. But while you were gone out the house, she was pretty horrible to me and said so many horrible things to me. Ah just felt very alone."

Kaia looks down and starts to cry. Tae frowns and looks back at Taesan while she talks with the others.

Taehyung:"What did she say to you?"

Kaia:"She just said things like, no one would want me. She was calling me names and being so horrible. She was really ganging up on me and saying how ah should be the first to leave and how a'm worthless."

Tae rubs his hand along his chin with a frown on his face.

Taehyung:"San said that to you did she?"

Kaia nods her head while she wipes her tears. Tae watches Kaia for a few seconds before looking back over at the kitchen at Taesan.

Taehyung:"San!"

Taesan looks over while Kaia widens her eyes.

Taehyung:"Can you come here please!"

Kaia looks down and plays with her fingernails as Taesan makes her way over.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I'm getting like anxiety. Like Tae does not look happy."