Her laugh was one of the sounds Soojin adored the most, she wanted to hear it as often as possible, so she couldn't be angry at Shuhua.

She finished blow-drying and went to her own room to change into some comfortable clothes.

"You look like a fluff" a familiar voice said in an amused tone and Soojin turned around seeing Shuhua leaning in the door frame.

"Can't I even change alone Shu? I am half naked"

"I know, that's why I'm here" the younger girl answered and closed the door.

"Just joking" she added grinning as she saw Soojins expression.

"What's the matter then?" the older girl asked and pulled her shirt over her head.

"About last night-"

Soojin cut her off. "I don't want to hear anything about that. I've already told you that I don't think bad of you"

Shuhua looked down and folded her hands.

"You said that I couldn't help it and that it had been your fault", she said and inhaled deeply,

"That's not right. You're not responsible for what happened. It's my fault and only mine"

"You're talking bullshit Shuhua. I've not recognized that you actually like me. You were so obvious, yet I was blind" Soojin responded.

"But-"

"No buts, I don't want to hear anything about it anymore"

Soojins words were certain and Shuhua accepted that she lost this fight.

"Come on we make breakfast" the older girl added softly. Arguing about this nonsense was really unnecessary.

She grabbed the younger girls hand and pulled her in the kitchen and Shuhua mumbled something that sounded like "Bossy".

"What did you say?" Soojin asked.

"Nothing" the younger girl responded innocently and enlaced her fingers with Soojins.

"She knows how she can control me" Soojin chuckled.

The two girls entered the kitchen, but there already was someone.

Yuqi must have come after Shuhua went to get the mug and was busy preparing something for breakfast, but neither Soojin nor Shuhua could figure out what that should be.

"Good morning, are you also as excited as me?" Yuqi greeted them happily and turned around.

Her gaze almost immediately wandered down to where there hands were.

Shuhua and Soojin noticed that and quickly let each other go.

"Oh no, please don't mind me. Just go on with what you were doing" Yuqi said and chuckled.

"They still haven't learn how to hide a relationship properly. I just wonder why they don't tell us" she thought and drew her attention back on the meal she was making.

"What is this?" Shuhua asked and had a closer look.

In one pot there was a white mush and in a second one something that looked like chicken.

Yuqi looked at her friend offended. "Our breakfast"

"Which consist of?" Shuhua asked still trying to figure out what Yuqi was actually cooking.

"Rice and chicken breast"

"Oh that's rice?", Shuha questioned and pointed to the pot with the white mush, "Looks disgusting".