Come to think of it, if you look closely you can see that she's thinner than the last time I saw her, her body shows fatigue, that she hid with her genuine smile. You can also see the bags under her eyes, maybe from all the worry and stress losing a child and keeping her Family together.. "Nee-chan you know you can count on us. please share your burdens with us as we are still your sisters." I said as I went near her to hug her "Yes, your our big sister, but you can still depend on us as we depend on you in times of need" I said as I cress her back while she let out all of her grave, longing and sufferings in a form of tears. "T..tha..nk you." she said shuttering while.A little while later she finally calmed down and we were back to those small talks from earlier. "By the way, Nanami-nee can I see your daughter's recent look. Since the last time I saw her we're in their diapers with her twin" I said chuckling a little at the thought as I remember how Envy I was that she got twins at that time "Wait a moment I'll get one of her photo album." she said as she went to their bed room to get the photo album.

"Aunt Anna, I'd advice for you to do the right thing, Since Gakuzen sure do look a lot like you for an adopted daughter." Tsuna warned and with that I can't stop thinking at that possibility, that the Daughter I adopted was my sister's biological daughter. and with that thought the stinging pain in my heart started mildly and by the second pass by, I felt tensed and uncomfortable. Like I want to go back home and lock up Zen at her room. But I know I can't do that, and I can't possibly hurt my big sister any longer and Zen also needed to know who her biological parents and Family. "Sorry to kept you waiting, here's her last photo, I was taken when she once again  performed on Ice for her friends comeback in the industry" she said as she gave me the photo album, as I saw the first photo, I can't help myself to hold my breath as I saw my  daughter's face smiling in the photo with a girl next her, then I flip it and saw a group picture with some tennis club members. then the next was her beside her irritated twin, and so on as I kept flipping the pages of the album, I didn't realized that I'm already crying as I saw the last two photo which she's wearing her black and white dress as she's standing at the middle of the ice rink, and the photo that she's wearing the same clothes as I found her at my white flower bed that became red with the stain of her blood that time..

"Are you alright?"Nanami asked.. "Yeah, and... I thi...nk I know whe...re your daug...hter is" I said sobbing and hesitant, yet I know that this is the right thing to do even it means I'll lose my most dearest daughter.. I thought as I cry, not even trying to hide my tears "Re...really?" she asked stun which I just replied with a nod. And the whole afternoon we just both cried one out of relief and the other is out of realization., that she's not gonna see her daughter after this and the other is gonna have her daughter back.., both of us cried for it as Tsuna tried to calm the both of us down.

End Flash Back

I gave a deep sigh as I looked at Zen at the rare view mirror again, who just fell asleep while listening to her music as I saw the cable of her earphones, 'Zen, just remember that we love you so much, I don't want you to leave us, but I know that this is for the best, for everyone' I thought as I parked the car at a pretty particular house, And I prepared myself to let my dear daughter go back to her family.

Zen's POV

I woke up from my nap as I felt that Mother pulled up the car and parked it somewhere. "Sweetie, before we enter that house I want you to prepare yourself, as We may brought you a good or bad new to you, though It'll depend on how you take the situation dear." Mother said that made me confused "What are you talking about Mother?" I asked as I felt how  sad she is with this news. "We'll explain everything to you later, but please remember that we love you Zen, I love you. Hope you wont forget about us sweetie." She said smiling but her smile was a bit forced hiding her pained emotions. I just look at her confused and nod a little as we both exit the car and went inside hand in hand. 'Mother's hand felt cold, Does this mean that it's a bad news?' I asked myself as I took a glace at Mother's hesitant look. She gave a deep sigh before knocking at the door. As a a woman who looked like a little older version of mother opened the door with a shock expression and teary eye.

The woman hugged me and she hugged me tightly "I thought I'd lost you forever Zai, My daughter I miss you so much." The woman said crying on my shoulders as I looked at Mother for answers, she just gave me a sign that she'll explain later. I decided to pat this crying woman's back as she let out all her tears. She also kept mumbling some words which I can't understand at all. Though I do feel warm inside, and this woman is giving of a familiar vibes like I knew her from somewhere, but can't remember where. "Nee-san we should settle inside first and explain to Zen everything she needs to know." Mother said patting the back of this woman, and with that the woman release me from her hug. "Sorry about that I just missed you so much Zai." She said and I just looked at her confused "Come in, we'll explain everything to you Zai"She said chuckling at my confused face as she kissed my forehead. 'Okay..? Is she okay? maybe she mistook me as someone else?' I asked myself unsure of what the freak is happening, while Mother kept silent and just watch ho this woman took advantage of me, as the minute passed I felt that she's grew tensed and conflicted with something.

I just let it pass for now, since I'm also confused of her reaction a moment ago and how that woman openly hugged a stranger and miss took it as someone else.., If I'd known that traveling all the way here for just a drama I would rather choose to stay at E-class where all the action is.. I thought dumbfounded as I follow the grown up's at the living room. and from the door frame I already saw Tsuna-ni's gravity defying hair.., I smiled at him as soon as he noticed me and I sat next to him.. "neh... Tsuna-ni, Do you know what's going on?" I asked really weird out from all of this event in just a mare minutes.. "Well you'll know later, Aunt will explain everything to you." he said returning the smile I gave him.

They both told me the whole story at how mother find me all blooded and how she became my biological Mother and how I was separated from her. Turns out My current Mother is My aunt , and the Aunt That I thought was my biological mother. And that's a lot to take in, Though we talked it over and I asked the both of them to keep this a secret for a while since I don't know how to respond when they started asking me with a bunch of questions about my past and that I'd be staying at Asano's residence till I graduate from junior high in E-class. I also told them that, They are both my Mother that would always be connected by me in a one big family, and reassure them both that whatever happens I'll always be their daughter.

~~~🌺~~~

As promised more updates
Thank you guys for reading and supporting, my story..,

Hope you could also check out the other book I've been working on it's tittled: Another time, Different dimension...,
I'm trying to practice my vocabulary in deep Tagalog words in this story's content.. 😅

Thank you guys...
Love lots and stay safe 😊😊😊