A Deal With The Sirens

You slowly opened your eyes to the morning light as you felt a bit lighter than usual. You felt something move in your arms and you smiled as you looked down at the mess of blode hair. Stephanie was out cold as you held her after last night's events. You placed a kiss on her head before you snuck out of bed. You quickly got dressed before you headed out to the living room where you found Debra drinking a cup of tea while she looked at her phone.

Y/N: Morning.

Debra looked up and nodded before she returned to her phone. You poured yourself a cup of coffee before you leaned back on the counter so you could see her.

Y/N: So, your sister and her friends...

Debra: Oh yeah. You don't remember them.

Y/N: I knew them?

Debra: Uh, yeah. You can say that.

What did that mean?

Y/N: Whatever. What should I know about them?

Debra: Catwoman flirts, Ten is moddy most the time, my sister is a tease.

Y/N: Oooook? That it?

Debra: You should probably bring someone else with us. Just in case.

You sighed as you thought about who to bring. Helena was going on patrol with Tim, Damien was heading over to Smallville to get John and bring him over here as well as another super kid. That meant you only had three other options. Stephanie, Cassandra, and Duke.

Now, you hardly ever talked to Duke and he was still a bit of a spaz in the field. Stephanie would be the next option but you didn't want to get her involved especially if what Debra said was true. You didn't want a fight breaking out if someone started to flirt with you. That left Cassandra.

Y/N: Where's Cassandra?

Debra: I think she was worming out in the training room.

You nodded as a thanks and finished your mug. You set it down and walked over to the stairs that would lead down stairs to the train room. You entered to find Cassandra practicing on the dummy. She picked it up and flung it over her shoulder before she delivered an elbow to the "face". She stood back up and set the dummy up again.

You stood there for a moment and watched her. The way she moved was coordinated. She moved with such speed and displayed much raw strength. You were almost hypnotized by her body as she fought.

You shook your head before you stepped on the mat. She tossed the dummy again before you made your presence known.

Y/N: Hey killer.

Cassandra looked at you as if you were the biggest jerk in the world. She turned away and walked over to the dummy while you stood there awkwardly. That was weird. You just shook it off and walked over to her. She went to pick up the dummy but you grabbed it instead to help set it up.

Y/N: So, tonight me and Debra are going to go talk to the Sirens. I was wondering if you could come with?

Cassandra seemed to ignore you as she took the dummy from you and placed it back in the corner before she turned to leave. You reached out and grabbed her shoulder to stop her but she turned around and kicked your chest making you fall to the ground.

Cassandra: Jerk.

You shot back up and glared at her.

Y/N: I'm the jerk?! At least I'm not going around and kicking people for no reason!

Cassandra swung and you dodged before she tried to kick you again. You caught her ankle and pushed her back.

Y/N: The hell is your problem?!