Chapter 12: ifriends

The last bell for school rang and me and freddie would usually go with carly. Im just tired of being mad at her and its only been half a day. We should just stop fighting over freddie. I already claim him. I dont think she likes him. The thing is i dont trust her with him.

"Come freddie lets go to carly's i canr be mad at my bestfriend over some stupid boy."

"Right! Wait im not stupid..im consider myself a good boy." i grabbed his hand and we walked towards her house.

Carly shay

"Come on carly you cant stay in teh shower all day you have to come out sometime. You just have to or youll be a prune." spencer yelled.

"I dont care im lonely and the shower is all i have." i yelled back.

"What am i? Chopped liver?" he said.  I heard a knock at the door while i was re-lathering my body with soap.

"Sam and freddie are at the door!"he yelled.

Sam and freddie are at the door?

This must be a dream! I thought she was done talking to me.

"Ignore it❗" i yelled back.

"Sorry i already opened it." he yelled.

Oh spencer.  I got out the shower and dried off and put on some sweats then i ran downstairs. I looked at them.

"So why are you here?"i asked.

"Well i for one dont know why we are here because sam grabbed me by my wrist and pushed me in here." Freddie explained.

" i came here to say sorry and i just couldn't stay mad at you. Friends are supposed to stay friends for ever no matter what happens. Um we are supposed to concord all." she said.

"Its conquer." freddie said.

"Shush fredward." she said. "Anyway um im willing to forgive if you're willing to forgive me."

I looked at freddie andd looked at her and then i walked up to both of them and hugged them.

"So is that a yes❓" she said.

"Yes." i said.

Sam puckett

"Now that we are friends again im gonna need you to come with me and Freddie on our date just to make sure we Dont argue. Can you?" i asked.

"Suree i guess i owe you. So what time and day will it be?"

"Uh lets say tomorrow. Im picking sam up at 7:30 and then i'll pick you up at 8:00 and then we will get to the restaurant at 8:30 probably." freddie said.

"Ok well i guess see you guys tomorrow im gonna go back to the shower and cry because i lost brad so bye."she said and made her way up to the shower.

"Man i Dont know how brad is gonna ever come back to her. I mean.i wouldn't. Either, kissing a guy like me." freddie said.

"Watch it fred nub." suddenly spencer out wearing a red vest with a p on it and a suit case.

"Where are you going spencer?" i asked suspiciously.

"Um to san Diego." he answered.

"Why ?"

"No questions." he said and left out the door.

Me freddie waited for him to leave then we left.

☺☺

Wassup my seddie readers.  I updated whoop whoop. I hoped you liked this chapter. If you did, tap the vote button! And comment. Wat ya thought...

Love and hugss n yupp
-jakira

✨✌-Emojisss lol byee