Chapter 14:ISolve it

Carly shay

I woke up to the sound of people arguing in downstairs. How did Sam and Freddy get in the house. Maybe Spencer let them in. But I don't think hes here.

I got up and ran downstairs and there they were.

"Well you shouldn't of did what you did . you always think you control me and its not fair." Freddy says .

"Well I just thought I needed sumbody to go in my parent conference and my mom wouldn't go so I taped your mom up and made her go. Please tell me how that's bad?" Said Sam.

"Carly." They said in unison.

"I'm not solving this. If you guys keep arguing. You might as well just break up because that's all you guys do you should just Go back to being friends."

They both stayed silent and looked at each other.

"Well what are you guys gonna do?"

*downstairs at the studio*

Freddie picks up his camera and counts down. Then points at me and sam.

"Hi I'm Carly. And you know that's sam. But this episode of icarly is not going to be that long. It was unplanned."

"Until we planned it" Sam adds.

"Yes. So we need your opinion on something. Sam and Freddie have been arguing everyday of their relationship and we need to know if they should make up or break up. But before that we are gonna let them tell their parts of the stories."

Sam puckett

"...tell their part of the stories." Carly said.

Freddie handed her the camera and he sat in a stool. And so did I. But I scooted away from him.

"Ok so sam you will have 2 minutes to tell your point of view . goo."

"Okay so today like early in DA morning I asked my thing of a mother can she go to my parent teacher conference and she said no. So I casually showed up at Freddie's house and picked the locked and kidnapped his mom and dressed her up like my mom. And I took her to my conference . no biggy.."

"It a huge biggy." Freddy interruped me.

"Ahem. Its Sam's turn . By the way you have a minute left." Carly says.

"Okay so. Freddie got mad at me and started yelling at me about that and bringing up stuff about how I control him and.."

"Times up. " Carly yelled. " Freddie it's your turn."

I really don't wanna here Freddie ramble on about how I'm wrong and hes right and im wrong. so I stuck my hands in my ears and stuck my tongue out because I wanna be chilidish . because momma is childish.

Freddie benson

"Okay so. Basically I know all of Americas gonna be on my side. So I really don't have to tell my story. But same just does things and doesn't think about it."

"Because I'm sammatito pucketitio." She interrupts.

"Okay that's enough talking . your boring the audience ." Carly said and she turned the camera to her face. " so we are gonna set a poll and just click make up if you think they should make up and break up if you want them to break up."

I snatched the camera from Carly. And pointed at her and sam.

" say your byes."

"Adios."

"Bye."

"Dueces."

"Make sure you shampoo your squirel."

"Bye" they said together.

----------
*hours later*
Sam Puckett

"You think we can check the voting now fredward." I asked.

"Not until you call me Freddie."

"Okay please may we check the voting Freddie. I would be ever so happy." I say in my British voice.

"See I didn't ask you to say it like that."

"Hey don't get slick fredwad. I didn't have to say it at all."

"Don't start!" Carly says. "I'll check it."

I watched Carly get up and walk to the computer.

"Okay so here are the results. 4 million people said you guys should make up. And 3 million people said you guys should break up."she announces .

" we didn't get that many views. But check the comments on the video." Freddie says.

"Okay checking the comments."

Comments section
"I think they should stay together because without all the arguements they are pretty cute."

"^^They should not stay. Together because relationships are not all about arguements."

^^Thats true but you have to argue to work things out.

^^ truuu☺

" Alright. So basically they want us to stay together and want me to work things out with fredwort." i say.

"But weve been trying work things out for so long." freddie adds.

" i have an idea.." carly says.

What now.

"Maybe. You and freddy should. Take a 24 hour break and become friends and just let it be regular." she says.

"Thats cool with me." says freddie worts.

" cool with me too."

"So basically we are Broken up for day."
Lets see how this goes.

Alright. Alright alright. Lol i hope u enjoyed. That i didnt update cuz tbh i wasnt interested and i was lazy.

Enjoy the video too