Chapter 8:Itry

I looked at Freddie and he looked at Valerie. 

"OK you." He pointed at Valerie. "I told you told leave me alone and pulled my arm and followed me  here.  But I don't like you like that, that was years ago.  I like some one else more like love. "

He loves me. No one loves me. Not even my mom.

Freddie Benson

"..I like someone more like love."

Yes I love her. Since the kiss on The balcony at my house. .since we met. I just knew it was there.  All ways there.

Sam Puckett

"You love me." I said.

"Yes. "

"Oh."

I know I didnt say It back. But at that time I was just thinking do I love him back.

"Well, are you gonna say It back?" He asked.

"Look Benson I'M to this whole love thing so-

"I know you don't have to say It back." He laughed. "Because I know You will sometime." He grabbed MY hand and we ran upstairs ,leaving Valerie downstairs in the lobby.  We decided to go to Carly's house and keep her company because I don't wanna forget about her. I knocked on her door and then we waited and then Brad opened It.

"Uh Hey...brad... is Carly here?" Freddie asked.

"Yea duhh thats Why I'M here. Shes MY girlfriend. " he said.

Freddie Benson

"Shes your girlfriend? "

"Yes.."

"Let them IN ,your letting the cold air out! " Carly yelled.

We walked in and I stared at Brad. I mean why would we he be her boyfriend.  Were friends and he knows I had a life long crush on her.

"So brad. How long have you guyz been going out?" I blurted out.

"Um 5 days."carly said.

"Oh."

"You want me  to make some brownies for every one?"Brad said.

"Yea sure. " Sam said. "Mama love me food."

"Ya know Carly  I can bake too! "I said.

"No baby let brad bake." Sam told me.

Sam puckett

Did he just try to impress Carly?  I thought he was over her. But she has a boyfriend.,she wouldn't do that to me.

Vote...  and enjoy