Chapter 2:iKeep No More Secrets

-Sam Puckett-

Carly ran up to her room and i came running after her and Freddie began to follow me.

''Wait, i think me and Carly should just have a girl to girl talk. You know.'' i turned around and said.

''OK well don't take long before my mom comes back with tick bath stuff.'' he said laughing and ran back down stairs.

i ran upstairs and knocked on Carly's door. ''Carls, can i come in please and explain how we ended up doing what we were doing.''

''You have two minutes.''she said.

I opened the door and sat on the bed quickly. i told her how we were sitting on the couch watching girly cow. and then he leaned in and i pushed away. Then he leaned in again and i kinda gave in.

''OK maybe i kinda like Freddie.'' i didn't wanna admit. its the worst thing you could admit in life.

''Oh you like Freddie , i didn't notice when you were chomping on each others faces.'' she said sarcastically.

''Like we would never go out because we've been friends for too long,er sorta kinda friends. But i don't like him enough to do that.'' i sorta lie. i know I've hated Freddie for years but i would never go out with him because-well there's not really a reason why.

''I hope your not just saying you don't wanna go out with him because, you know me and Freddie were going out for pity.''

''Carls ,no, no i would never,er no.''

''Sam...''

''OK maybe, but i really don't want to .You know that him,and i would never happen in a lifetime. like ew. but anyway about secrets, you know that time i said i never kissed anyone before.

''Oh i know, you and Freddie kissed there too, you told me when i took you to the dentist remember.''

''Oh yea.''

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

''Freddie at the the door, can he come in.'' Freddie said.

''Com on in Freddie.' carly said.

''I just came to say i got to go home and do a puzzle with my mom or she'll give me a tick bath, so Adios.'' Freddy said.

''Carly i gotta go too,i have to go home and watch my mom try on swim suits two sizes amaller than her regular size.''i  explained.

''Take pictures, so we can show them on icarly.'' she said before i walk out.

''Trust me i will.;; i yell down the hall.

---------------(later in the day)------------------at SAM's

''Mom that's enough. stop before you scar peoples eyes.''My mom was walking around in a red two piece and you couldn't believe how disgusting it looks. i was on my laptop looking up weird videos for icarly when i got a Skype call from a screen name called Notfredd123. Obviously it was Freddie so ignored it, Then he called again so i was like ill answer so i can see what he wants.

''What do you want fredward, Mamas on a time limit here.'' i lied. Why would i be on a time limit.

''Sam i know you still have feelings for me and as do i, so I'm quitting icarly.'' he said and hung.

''I know that nub didn't just say hes quitting icarly. this is the second time he said that.'' i said to myself. i decided to skype calry and tell her so she could knock some sense into this boy.

''Carly!! Carly!!,''

'What?"

''Stupid, freddie is quitting again, because he thinks im gushy for him or something.''