Chapter 11 :idont care anymore

I looked at freddies door and suddenly he came out as if he was reading my thoughts.

"I know what you did."i say.

"Well now i don't know what to say."

"Doesn't matter anyway."i said and start to walk away. Then he ran  behind me and stopped me.

"Sam why are you so mad ?she kissed me!" he yells . Then Carly opened her door and came out.

"Oh great what do you want?" i said.

"I just wanted to say i was sorry. Freddie was just there and i was just..i dont even know i just felt like i had to do it." carly said.

"So u did it and didnt even think about ruining our friendship." i said.

"I guess i just wasnt thinking."

"What did brad say?"

"I didnt tell him yet. But please dont tell him."she pleaded.

"Why would you keep that from your so called boyfriend ? Hes gonna find out anyway. Now go back in your apartment we dont want you here." i said.

Carly went back inside and it was just me and freddie.

"So are you gonna take me back?" he asked.

"Why would i take you back benson?"

"Because i said sorry and if you dont ill tickle you."he said and started to smile.

"Your threatening me with tickling." i laughed.

"Come on sam you know you love me and i love you and we dont have to hang out with carly anymore." he explained.

He came closee to me and we kissed.

" yea i guess. But i dont think carly's gonna like us goin out again since she probably likes you."

We looked back and saw brad hiding on the wall listening to our conversation.

"You heard everything didnt you.".i asked.

"Yup. So wheres carly?" he asked.

"Probably in the shower crying but at the moment i dont care. I think the doors open." i explained.

"Come on sam lets just let them solve their problem and lets go to the groovie smoothie." freddie said.

"TO THE SMOOTHIE." i said.

Carly shay

Brad came through the door and i got scared and jumped. I was thinking about going in the and crying. He came on the chair i was at and sat down.

"Hey brad i didnt know you were coming over. Why didnt you tell me?" i said and tried to get a kiss but he pushed me away.

"Why did you push me away?"

" Carly this isnt working out."he said and started to stand up.

"Why?" i said with fear.

"Because you cant kiss boys behind my back especially a boy you always said you didnt like!" he said.

"How did you find out?"

"I listened to you guys conversation. I was there the whole time. I cant believe your were gonna keep this for me. If you were gonna tell me maybe this would have worked out . but there cant be a relationship without trust." he said. He headed for the door.

I didnt try to stop him because i knew whta i did was wrong. I just sat on the couch and threw my face in a pillow and began to cry.

---The next day at school---
Sam puckett

I was at my locker taking stuff out and waiting for the bell to ring so i could wait for everyone to go to class and be late. Then carly walked uo to her locker and she looked a mess. Brad mist have dumped her last night, i feel sorry for her but im suppose to be mad at her. Then freddie also came.

"Wassup lil samantha." he said and we kissed and carly looked up.

"Hey fredlips. Looks like you kept them lips warm." i say and laugh.

"Of course only for you."

Then he looke at carly. " just because your not talking to carly doesn't mean i cant talk to her."

" i know but she kissed you. You can only talk to her when im around so she doesnt try to do anything." i explained. He walked to carly and i could hear their conversation.

"Hey carly .Did brad break up with you?"

"I dont wanna talk about it."she said.

"Well maybe we can talk about it later.." then i grabbed him by his arm so we could get an early start to class because i always end up being late anyway.

"So what did you guys talk about?" i asked because i didnt here the last thing he said when he was talking to her.

"Just about how brad broke her heart."

"Oh." and we walked to class.

Thanks for all the reads i hit 1k nd im very happy about it just keep on reading and voting and please comment i lovee ccomments.

Vote
Comment
-jakiraa