Alyssa is from Cleveland Ohio and is excited to see her family when we get there as it's our next stop. We are actually going to her parent's house for dinner. Alyssa is an only child and always had a love for music. When I asked her about picking up an instrument or learning how to sing she always laugh as says she can't sing to save her life. So she went out to LA and worked as an assistant for music acts before landing a jig as a manager for a small band. Then she got hired by Halsey and the rest is history.

            Right now we are on the road today. Some days are harder than others when we are driving and today is one of those days. I haven't talk to Thea in two days as she was in the middle of a tour and I miss her. It has taken her some time to get used to the demanding hours of being a sergeant and once she gets off shift she basically goes home, showers and sleeps. I don't know if I'm going to hear from her today so I've been listening to old vocal samples I have on my laptop.

            I'm sitting in the back of the bus with Nikki. Britt and Diego are both in there bunks while Alyssa is working in the front of the bus. I deleted an old sample and played the next one. What filled my ears was something I never expected to hear. It scared me a little and I jumped and pushed my headphones off. They clattered onto my keyboard and I looked up.

            "You okay?" Nikki asked and put her phone down.

            "Looks like you found the old sample from a few years ago." Asher said sitting on the couch opposite of me.

            "Yea, I uhm I just found an old sample from my brother that I completely forgot existed." I said and looked back and forth between Asher and Nikki.

            "Do you remember when we recorded that? We were in your LA apartment on a break from your tour and you wrote those lyrics in a notebook I found. You wanted to write a song as a thank you to your fans. When you realized they wouldn't get to hear it, you scrapped it but I made you record the outro. After you left to go to a meeting I screamed over it because I was just as frustrated as you were with your contract. When I played it for you, you wanted to leak it so badly but didn't. I was wondering if you were ever going to find it again." Asher said and looked out the window.

            "I'm going to get something to munch on, do you want something?" Nikki asked.

            "Just a water please, thank you." I said not taking my eyes off Asher.

            Nikki left the lounge and closed the door behind her. I think she thought I might want a moment alone now that I found the song and I'm grateful for that.

            "It's been so long, you're right I did forget this song existed. I'm so happy I found it. Have you seen a show yet? What do you think of the new stuff?" I asked as I pulled up the full file to work on it.

            "It's very you Ash, the real you, I'm excited that you finally get to share it with the world. Ashley and I are so proud of you and the new career you are building." Asher said with a smile. I could only smile at the compliment.

            "Do you remember if I ever recorded the full song? I want to release this now that I can." I said looking down my laptop.

            "No you never did; I think you threw out the pages you wrote it down on. I remember some of the lyrics if you want to write them down." Asher said and turned to me.

            Asher sung the parts of the song he remember and I wrote the lyrics down. This was the longest he has ever stayed with me since I started seeing his ghost. Him and Ashley would only appear to me a few minutes at a time. The most they've ever stayed with me was about 7 minutes. I know that I probably won't see him again for a while after this. It was no longer then 15 minutes when I saw the look on his face. He needed to go.