Part 9

A/N = Hi okay first off thank you so much for 40 reads already! Like what?! And then second off this chapter happens about a month and half after the last chapter!

HARRY'S POV:

I was woken up by my phone ringing at 2am, I had been working for Draco for about a month and half now and I was loving it. We had gotten to know each other a lot in this time I could feel myself slowly falling in love with the platinum hairs man that I lived with.

I groaned as I realized it was Sirius who was calling but answered nonetheless.

Harry:
Do you know what time it is?

Sirius:
It's both your parents, they're in the hospital, your mom got a heart attack and you're dad fell out of his bed and pumped his head on his night stand table.

I froze when he said that, I could feel the tears start to prick in my eyes.

Harry:
I'm on my way, I'll see you in about 2 hours.

Sirius:
Okay bye, drive safe cub

Harry:
I always do bye

As soon as I had hung up the phone I rushed to brush my teeth and use the bathroom, after that I threw the first clothes on that I saw. I Badges out of my bedroom and banged on Draco's room. Thankfully he opened up, "Harry, what's going on? It's like two in the morning" he said.

"I need to go, my parents, they, they" I couldn't say the rest of the sentence, I had broken down.

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up to someone banging on my bedroom door and heavy'd my feet from the bed to answer the door. "Harry, what's going on? It's like two in the morning" I said, "I need to go, my parents, they, they" he couldn't finish his sentence before breaking down.

My eyes widened and I pulled Harry into a hug letting him sob and cry all the tears on my night shirt. I pulled him into the bedroom and sat him down on my bed rubbing soothing circles on his back.

I hated to see Harry like this, I was starting to love the man in my arms and it broke my heart to hear him cry like this. "Do you want me to drive you to the hospital?" I asked when he had calmed down a bit.

"Would you?" He asked a few stray tears flowing down his face, "of course Harry, come on" I said and I helped him stand up. "I need to get dressed, how about you wait downstairs for me?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Sure" Harry said and walked out of my room, I hurried to put my clothes on and was about to go run down the stairs. When suddenly I was met with a raven nest of hair, "Harry?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"What if they die?" He asked, my heart dropped at the sadness and worry that filled his voice and face. "Harry, they'll be alright, if their anything like you then they're as strong as they get" I said hugging him from the side.

"Now come on, let's go to the hospital to your parents" I said and helped Harry stand up, he looked sadly at me and nodded.

We went out to the car and I drove as fast as I could while trying my best to stay calm for the man I had come to love.

When we got to the hospital we almost raced into the lobby, "I'm here to see James and Lily Potter" Harry said to the receptionist. She smiled at him, "I'm sorry but Mr. Potter is in surgery so you can't see him. While Mrs. Potter is in room 304 on third floor" she said "thank you" Harry said and we were back to rushing.

When we reached the third floor we only saw two men sitting in some chairs, one with black curly shoulder length hair. While the other had short and golden brown hair, "Moony, Padfoot?" Harry whispered and the two men looked up.

Harry ran into their arms and cried some more while I walked slowly over in a bit of unease. When Harry pulled back his eyes were even redder and more puffy than they had been back at the house. "Moony, Padfoot, that's Draco, I work for him" he said, "Draco this is my godfather and his husband, Sirius and Remus" he said.

He pointed to the black curly haired man while giving the name Sirius and to the other golden haired man while giving the name Remus. I smiled a small smile, "hi, I'm so sorry about the accident" I said.

The two men smiled at me and then the black haired man pulled me into a tight hug, "hurt him and I'll kill you" he whispered into my ear before letting me go. I looked confused at him but then I understood, he had seen through my Malfoy mask, he saw the love I held for his godson.

I smiled a small smile and nodded in his direction, "come on cub, how about we go see your mom" the man known as Remus asked Harry. Harry just nodded and walked with Remus into the room, I loved the nickname his godfather's had given him.

"I meant what I said, I know he feels the same so act on those feelings before it becomes too late" Sirius said. I was shocked, Harry liked me as in Harry had a crush on me, I sat down as to not fall over.

"I know, I felt the same when I found out about Moony, eh Remus" he said and gave me a small smile. I looked at him and nodded, he chuckled a little "you know family means everything to Harry. Be there for him after you two go back to your house" he said sincerely, "of course! I love him" I said.

I didn't realize I just confessed my love for Harry until it already had left my mouth.