Part 5

HARRY'S POV:

I heard a notification go off on my computer while I was cooking, I checked the sender quickly, Draco. "Mom, Draco just sent me an email will you check it for me" I called into the living room.

Mom came almost running inside opening the email, "he wants you to take the job, he says you'd have a bedroom and he'd prefer it if you'd live at his place. Harry this is amazing, do you know what this means, you're finally about to go live your life" mom said.

"Mom I can't take it if I can't live here to take care of-" my mom interrupted me, "stop! Harry you're taking this position!. If you're so worried about me and you're dad we'll have Sirius come over here to help us" she said and smiled.

I sighed, when mom made her mind up there was no changing it, "fine" I answered, "anyway, dinner is ready" I added. As soon as I said that dad appeared in the doorway, "our son just got the job!" Mom almost screamed from excitement. "Really that's great Harry" my dad said patting my back as I put the food on the table.

"Thanks dad" I said smiling at my dad, we all sat down and ate dinner.

DRACO'S POV:

It's been an hour and Harry still hasn't answered my email, "pans he won't take it" I said as I continued to pace around the living room. "Stop pacing, it'll only make you more nervous" Pansy said, and smiled at me, just when she finished smiling my phone chimed.

Harry:
I'd still like the job, when can I start?
- Harry

"Pans, Pans! He still wants the job!" I said excitedly jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning. Pansy smiled at me "see I told you didn't I" Pansy said to me and I smiled "yeah I guess you did tell me" I said.

"Go on! Answer him!" Pansy said.

Draco:
Could you start tomorrow? Maybe be here around 6pm?
- Draco

I smiled at my phone as I sent the email and then looked up at Pansy, she smiled at me and gave me a hug. "I should be going, Blaise will be wanting me home soon" she said, Pansy and Blaise has been dating since 5th grade and had moved in together a couple of months ago.

I smiled at Pansy before going with her to the door "bye, I'll text you when Harry answers" I said while waving bye to her.

HARRY'S POV:

I looked at the email from Mr. Malfoy, I wouldn't be comfortable calling him by his first name while I work for him. I sighed when I saw the email and went downstairs to speak to mom and dad about this arrangement.

"Mom, dad, he wants me to start tomorrow at 6pm" I said as I sat down on a arm chair in front of them. They smiled at each other and nodded "don't worry dear, we'll call Sirius, he won't mind running errands for us" my dad said.

I smiled at them, I knew my godfather wouldn't mind helping his two best friends out by running errands for them. Although it didn't ease my nerves, I would be leaving and it would take me two hours to drive back if anything happened.

"Okay, I should start to pack my things down, you guys know if the empty boxes in the old barn are still functional?" I asked and they both nodded their heads. "They should be dear" my mom said, "I'll come help you bring some of them inside" my dad said.

"What dad no!" I screamed, I wasn't going to let him do things that could have him run out of breath. My dad shaked his head and sighed, "you're just like your mother boy, stubborn as hell" he said and I smiled as he sat back down beside mom.

I walked out to the old barn and found the boxes easily, I smiled sadly as I remembered all the times I had there with my old horse. I hurried out of the barn before I would start to cry at the memories.

Flashback begins

I just came out as gay and everyone in the neighborhood were excepting, everyone judged me and I got thrown some dirty words. I had been told to kill myself a couple of time this past couple of days. I was with my horse in the barn just combing him and talk to him while crying.

I didn't know what I had done to make my former friends shouting bad words in my direction.

Flashback ends

I went into my bedroom and started to pack my things that wouldn't be going into that one big and one small suitcase I had. I smiled at the picture of me and my horse before wrapping it in some cloths and putting it in the box.

When I had finished packing 99% of all my things, just a shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush, toothpaste and a comb were left. I would be packing them tomorrow before I would be leaving.

I had also left my phone charger stay through the night because I'd be taking it with me to the car. I never drove long distances without my phone charger, I hated listening to the radio so I needed my phone charger to plug my phone in and connect it to the radio. That was my way of listening to my own music in the car while driving, and a bonus, it also charged my phone so that was just a plus.