Jack

[Kim's POV]

We were waiting for Jisoo to get down but she tripped and fell onto the ground. 'That must've hurt...' Soon we could hear footsteps coming our way and the first thing I could think of was preparing to kill someone. (A/N: lol Kim)

I prepared a dagger in my hand and as soon as the door opened I ran over to them and pointed the dagger at their throat. They quickly put their hands up. "Chill Kim." A deep voice said and my eyes widened and I pulled the dagger away.

"Yikes your scary." He said walking past me. "Also, good job coming in without a sound." He teased and Jisoo gave him a glare. "Welp. Your lucky I was willing to help, I'm really risking my life here." He said sighing.

(A/N: everyone in my story sighs a lot....... •-•)

"Yea, we know, but it's for the kids." IU said looking down. He shuffled his hand around in his pocket and got out a small purple-beaded bracelet and put it around her wrist.

"Happy birthday." He smiled and she smiled back. "Can I punch him?" I asked Eunji and she nodded without any care in the world.

You see, Jack is a flirty one. Doesn't matter who, he just does it to anyone and everyone. Unless your an 80 year old person and/or a man. Relationship with others doesn't matter to him either. But he especially likes IU and Twila.

Those two, they attract too many guys, seriously. We can't go out anywhere without at least one guy flirting with them. The boys always get upset with Jack and it's sometimes cute at how jealous they are.

I know you wanna see them jealous so lemme just tell you about this one time...

- Flashback -

I saw IU open the door for whoever was knocking and the next thing I saw was Jack hugging IU with all his might. Then, Jungkook literally teleported over to Jack. No joke. I'm not lying!

He pushed Jack off of IU and immediately started hugging her too. IU just chuckled and kissed Jungkook on the cheek. "Wow, that's a jealous international playboy right there." Kacey said eating another bag of chips.

I rolled my eyes at her and once I turned from Kacey, who was sitting on the couch I saw Jack walking over to me. "Oh heck nah!" I yelled and ran away.

"Joonie!!! Help me!!" I screeched while trying to find somewhere to hide from that flirty devil. "Babe what are you doing? What's going on?" He questioned, me, who was climbing onto a shelf in the pantry.

He picked me up in his arms which made me blush. "Jacks here." I said and Namjoon sighed, obviously not wanting to see him.

He sat down on the couch and I crawled out of his arms to sit next to him. When I saw Namjoon he was frowning and sat me down on his lap while folding his arms around me. And to top it all off he put his head on my shoulder while watching the chaos.

Jack was now sharing a chip bag with Kacey, she didn't really care as long as he didn't touch her or steal anything of hers. Jack put a few strands of her hair behind her ear and she just looked at him.

I started laughing at how she was now trying to get away from him but she was failing, miserably. She shot me a glare and I started to hide my laughter.

But then Yoongi came down the stairs. And I stopped laughing, 'this is gonna be good!' I thought. "What's with all the noise? You people are too loud!" He complained and looked around, probably looking for Kacey.

And Kacey was sitting uncomfortable on the couch, hugging onto her chip bag for life while pushing Jack's face away from her.

Yoongi took Kacey away from Jack and took Kacey away, into the kitchen. 'Aw mannnn why didn't Yoongi kill him or something? I was really looking forward to Yoongi doing something.'