I stared at him for a few seconds. He wasn't saying anything, just blinking his eyes excitedly and waiting for my answer.

"I'm not doing it." I declined right away and his face suddenyl dropped.

I'm tired of this kind of people. They really think that I'm a gullible person. But there's no way I'm doing that.

And before he could say anything again, I was backing out and and starting to walk away when this dimwit said something again.

"I'll give you money!"

When I heard that, I scoffed. Still not giving up even if I alrrady declined huh? Does this man really think that I'd get easily swayed by money? That I'd stoop that low now that he mentioned about the money? Yes, I need money, now that I have to pay for my rent because the owner kept bugging me about it, but no! My answer is final. I'm not doing it!

"You'll get money from it. I'll pay you."

I fumed as he kept mentioning about money, damn it! So, I marched back to his direction, keeping the annoyes expression I have.

"You, punk!" I grabbed his wrist and hauled him into the corner, right beside the restroom. "How much money will I get from it exactly?"

Kyungsoo grinned at me before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I thought you won't accept it! You could've said it sooner!" He laughed and shook his head as he secretly handed me the money.

I looked around us before accepting it and putting it straightly on my pocket. For those who will see us, they'd probably think we're trading illegal drugs, so we had to do it quickly.

"I'll send the file to you tonight." I told him.

"Thanks!" He winked at me and made his way to the cafeteria.

I sighed heavily. It's really hard to ignore something whenever money is on the line. How pathetic I could be? On the ither side, I just think that this would be a big help, at least I'll be able to pay my rent for this month.

When I arrived at home, I immediately started doing my activities. I felt exhausted, it's like I need to sleep for the whole day to compensate all the sleepless nights I had these past few days.

As on cue, my phone vibrated. I was expecting that it was Taehyung because he told me that he will tell me when can I start but the message that popped up just made me more anxious.

It was Jungkook, still asking me about his offer. So he hasn't find someone to replace me?

To be honest, I've been on a lot of stress ever since I started going to college because of the expenses, I didn't have much time to enjoy my youth and sometimes, I was having this life crisis where I was sexually frustrated and I don't even know how should I solve that problem.

I often ask myself, "Am I going to die a virgin?" "When will my cherry gets pop?" "Will I be able to find someone who's going to swipe their dick on my virginity card?"

I was asking for a sign, then I met him, now he's asking me to be his fuck buddy. He came on the right timing

I grabbed my phone and typed new message for him. Now that I finally made up my mind, there's no backing out.

7:39 pm | fri, july 9

chim:
hey sorry i was busy, i have tons
of school works to do

jjk97:
oh yeah it's okay tho you already
saw my message right after i asked
you that night lol just kidding
jjk97:
so what's up?

chim:
about your offer, i'm accepting it.
i'll be your fuck buddy

jjk97:
are u sure?

chim:
yes 100%
chim:
thought u already found someone lmao
i was just busy these past few days sorry

jjk97:
no worries lmao so when do we start?

chim:
idk??? when do u like to start???

jjk97:
i'm asking you because you're still
studying so it's up to you, i actually
don't like that feeling when i want to fuck
u but you're busy
jjk97:
i don't know your schedule

chim:
u'r ryt tho
chim:
well to be honest, i'm usually free during
weekends but i don't think i can
make it this coming weekend
chim:
my weekend sched depends if i have
some school works to do
to do, i don't think i'd be able to meet u
when my friend contact me for the part time job
i was applying for
chim:
this coming weekend we have to
shoot a movie for our project

jjk97:
so u have a friend
jjk97:
i haven't met a fuck buddy as busy hell

chim:
yeah lol but we're not so close, we're just
contacting each for jobs

jjk97:
i see u're really a lonely person lol
jjk97:
how about now? are u busy? if not,
then can we meet?
jjk97:
my place

chim:
WHAT
chim:
now? AS IN NOW?

jjk97:
uhH yeah i'll pick you up if
you want
jjk97:
are you busy? let's do it tonight

read 7:47 pm

jjk97:
hey chim? still there?
jjk97:
i guess you're busy so nevermind
let's meet some other time

read 7:49 pm

chim:
okay

jjk97:
???

chim:
i mean, okay, let's do it now.
chim:
and don't pick me up, just tell me
your address and i'll go by myself

jjk97:
WOW really?
here, chongil tower fl.8, gwangjin-gu 16-gil, 06812
jjk97:
see you

||

i'll update again tomorrow and we'll finally have a jikook in action lol pls do leave some comments, i really enjoy reading them ;)