Chapter 38

Geno yawns as he wakes up and looks around, the events of a few hours ago coming back to him. He stretches and sighs in relaxation, being mindful of Error, who is still asleep beside him. 'Wow. Nightmare surely knows how to get people to sleep.'
  'I never thought his negativity could be so comforting. It's actually kinda nice. I'm glad I joined the Nova Sanses. And with Ink as the only remaining Star Sans hopefully the other Sanses start to understand something big is happening.'
'From what I found out Medic is an ally. Maybe I can convince him to officially become either a Bad Sans or a Nova Sans. Hmm. But first I need a way out of here. I think the others have a plan for that but I'm not sure.'
  'I can ask them when they wake up though. I should let them sleep. Especially Error. He looks like he hasn't relaxed or slept in a while. And his bones were extremely tense when I gave him the massage. That's not good.'
  'It means he always has his guard up or is always stressed. But with Error it seems to be a mixture of both. It's sad he can never relax. Even though I have to try and convince my Sans to join me in multiple timelines I still take some timelines to relax.'
Geno continues thinking but stops when he hears a yawn and looks over at Killer to find him stretching and waking up, rubbing his eye sockets in the process.
Killer sits up and rubs his eye sockets before looking around. Remembering what happened several hours earlier, he looks in the direction of Geno. "How was your nap?"
"It was good." Geno replies, smiling a bit. "How was yours?"
"Good." Killer replies. "I take it everyone else is still out? No one else is moving." He looks around to confirm the fact everyone else is still asleep, including Error.
  "Yeah." Geno says, watching as Error stretches a little before rolling over and settling down again. He pulls the other skeleton's skull on his lap and positions Error so he's comfortable.
  Horror stretches and yawns as he wakes up, blinking a bit as the memories from a few hours ago come back to him. He sits up and sees Killer sharpening his knife and Geno stroking Error's skull, which is on his lap, and Error and everyone else sleeping peacefully.
(Timeskip brought to you by my friend raging at his computer.)
  By now, everyone but Error, who still has his head on Geno's lap, has woke up and is talking while waiting for Error to wake up so they can continue the plan.
"Okay. So here's the idea for getting you out of here Geno. We brought Cinnamon-Butterscotch Pie. Since it heals all HP I was thinking we could have you go through a portal and leave the Save Screen. Once you leave the Save Screen one of us will help you eat the pie since you'll start dusting."
  "The pie will heal you and you'll be able to leave the Save Screen and return to it whenever you want. Plus you'll be able to visit us and travel through the AUs at will." Nightmare says.
  Geno nods in understanding. "This is a great risk. If I dust you'll have to try again with a copy, and the copies all follow Ink pretty much as blindly as the other Sanses do."
  "We understand the risk." Dust begins, but Nightmare and Error worked on the calculations together to figure out how much of a chance we have of succeeding. There's a 97.8% chance of success and a 2.2% chance of failure."
  I shift in my sleep and cuddle against whatever I'm on before I stop moving, once again deep asleep.
  Geno smiles as Error cuddles him before he stops moving. "Well then as soon as Error wakes up we can move forward with the plan. For now we should discuss what's next."
  Dream sighs. "After we get you out of the Save Screen we have to go talk to Fresh. Then, if he joins our side, we have him open a portal to the meeting so we can crash it."
"After that we restrain all the Sanses and take Ink's oversized paintbrush away from him and stick it in the Anti-Void." Nightmare continues.
At this point Blue pipes up. "Then we tell the Sanses about our side of the Balance. Once we tell them we wait for them to decide who's side they're on. We'll release the Sanses that join our side and they can either form their own group and become allies, join the Bad Sanses, or join the Nova Sanses."
"Then we deal with Ink." Dust says. "Once Ink is dealt with we go back to the mansion and party."
I stretch and yawn slightly, rubbing my eye sockets as I feel whatever was rubbing my skull stop and pull away. I whine a bit at the fact it pulled away. I normally don't enjoy physical contact but that was nice. Comforting even. I notice I'm on Geno's lap, well my head is.
  I just keep my head there, enjoying the physical contact from him now that he's proven he won't hurt me. And he hasn't hurt me in the past either so him touching me is okay.
  Geno chuckles and continues rubbing Error's head, smiling when Error nuzzles into the touch. "You enjoying yourself there Error?" He asks.
  I hum in response, closing my eye sockets again and just relaxing. Maybe I can convince Geno to give me a lot of these head rubs. I can hear the others awwing over how cute it looks and open my eye sockets briefly to give them a glare.
  Geno chuckles again and continues the head rubs, glad Error's enjoying himself without fear. "See?" He begins. "Relaxing can be good for you. It's nice to relax every once in a while."
  I nod, my tail, the one on my jacket I made, lazily waving behind me. I snuggle up against Geno and yawn a bit, still tired from sleeping after not sleeping for so long. The only reason I slept when I had DSS was because it made me exhausted all the time.
  'Aww. Error is so cute like this. And so relaxed too. I'm glad he trusts Geno. That'll make things easier in the long run.'