15k Special

Hey everyone! I can't believe we hit 15k! That's so cool! Thank you all so much! You have no idea how much this means to me. When I first started this story I didn't think my book, a tiny story in a big story world, would get recognized and become popular.
  But somehow you all started finding my story and it's just grown faster than I ever thought it would. I've also received a few pieces of FanArt from you all and I love what I've gotten so far! Plus, as was revealed in Chapter 32, songs will be implemented in certain chapters. You can request songs for me to implement and I will take them into consideration. Mind you, swear words in songs will look like this: ****,****,*****,************,****,**** **. That's if I do songs with swear words in them, which I will try to avoid as much as possible.
  Error: She doesn't swear.
  Yeah. I'd like this to be a swear free book. So try to not do songs with swear words if it can be helped. The next song that will appear is Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons. It'll appear in the next chapter.
  Nightmare: Spoiler alert!
  Error will be the one singing Bad Liar along with Nightmare. They'll be singing it as a performance for the Bad Sanses and Nova Sanses. So stay tuned! Until next time! Bye everyone!