Chapter 9

I open my eye sockets and I see the gang looking at me all worried. "Wh@t H@Ppe/d?" I ask.
"Oh thank goodness." Cross says.
"You crashed and it was taking longer than normal for you to reboot." Blue says.
I crashed? But what did I crash about? That's the thing with my crashes. I won't remember what happened before I crashed when I reboot. Then someone usually has to tell me what was being discussed and there's the chance I could crash again. "WhY d/D : Cr@sH?" I ask as my glitching starts to calm down.
  Error signs fill my vision meaning I have to wait before I can see again.
  "We got you knitting needles and yarn and gave them to you so you could make clothes and stuff for yourself and you crashed." Cross says.
  I look in the direction I think Cross is in. I hate it when I end up temporarily blind after crashing. It's a literal pain in the Multiverse. I seem to be looking in the right direction because I feel knitting needles being placed in my hands.
It takes a few minutes but my vision clears and I look through the bags. My favorite colors are there plus some other random colors I sometimes use. I give a small smile as I see galaxy themed yarn. How the gang got ahold of this I'll never know. Probably from Outertale.
I grab the yarn and begin knitting. The yarn actually looks like stars in space and it makes a great scarf. I set the scarf to the side and pull out the red yarn. My shirt is still going to be red but I'm adding a stripe of yellow in the middle.
Nightmare watches as Error starts knitting and tunes the rest of the world out. He knows Error loves knitting but every time Error knits clothes for himself he only repairs his clothes instead of making new ones. Even though I'm a being of negativity my positive emotions are still there but they're weak. It still makes me glad to see Error finally get to enjoy knitting something for himself.
I put the shirt down and get to work on the jacket. I don't realize it but a smile is on my face as I knit and the gang is watching me. I grab the black, blue, and galaxy yarn and start working on my new jacket. My main color will be black and it will fade to blue at the bottom. The hood will be fluffy and will be galaxy yarn and the arms will have a stripe of galaxy on them.
After I finish the jacket I get to work on the shorts. My current shorts are black with blue stripes on them. My new shorts are going to be black that fade to blue. The stripes are going to be red.
It takes me a bit to get the design right on my shorts but once I'm done I set them aside. I check my galaxy yarn and notice I have just enough to make a pair of slippers. I make the slippers and set them with the rest of my clothes.
Next is a hat. It'll help cover the cracks in my skull. I take the black and blue yarn and get to work. The hat is a winter hat with cat ears. The tips of the ears are blue and the rest of the hat is black. The ears will respond to my magic so maybe the next jacket I make will have a tail.
I put the knitting needles down and lean back, the smile still on my face. I just realized I'm smiling but I don't care. For once I'm finally truly happy.
"Good job! I like what you made. Is that a smile? Error you smiled!" Blue says.
I jump and realize the gang has been watching me the whole time. The smile leaves my face as I growl and grab my new clothes before using my strings and going up to my nest. I drop down in front of my room, locking the door behind me.
Blue has a shocked look on his face as he watches Error run away.
"I think this is usually a private thing he does. He probably expected us to leave and since he didn't seem to notice he was smiling he probably thought we would view him as weak." Cross says.
I put the hat on and test the ears before going back to my nest and walking to the living room. I use my strings and pull all of my new knitting supplies up here with me.
Dust watches as Error collects his supplies and puts them in the nest of blue strings that hangs from the ceiling. "You gonna come down now?" He asks.
A hiss is the response as Error moves to a different part of the nest.