Thank You!

I just looked at my votes! 1.05k! Thank you so much! I hope to have this book completed in time for the Watty submissions. I don't know how long the submission window is but we're very close to the end of the book!
  Anyway, thank you for all the votes! So, I'll give you guys a choice. You can either do FanArt of me having 1.05k votes(I will give you the stats of what my Gacha Life Character looks like) or you can do some sort of tribute in one of your books.
  These are just my ideas. If you have any other ideas let me know in the comments section and I'll take them into consideration. Now there is a matter I wanted to discuss with you all.
  I have no control over what will happen in the Wattys since this is my first time entering. If I do win something or even get my book published I don't know what will become of it. In the end, it all boils down to the decision the judges make.
  I know the first few chapters were short and kinda crappy so I'm relying on the later chapters and the FanArt to really wow them and win them over. That and the insane amount of reads and votes. We're just .1k away from me having 21k reads and doing a special for that.
  But no matter what becomes of Why Destroy When You Hate It, I'm so happy I got to meet each and every one of you and interact with you in some way. Even if it meant leaving an impact on your day or you dropping what you were doing to see my latest chapter.
  And I'm so happy I've gotten to help a couple fellow authors with ideas. You guys are amazing and I appreciate each and every one of you. Until next time! Bye everyone!