♜ Chapter 8 ♜

Start from the beginning

Jaehyun sat down along with Lia and Lucas and told her all about what happened in the party and how the heavy hot metal door fell on top of Y/N's legs as she tried to help Jungkook. Lia couldn't help but cry as she heard the whole thing.

"Where is that bitch now? Why is he leaving her here all alone??" Lia asked furiously.

It was at the same moment Taehyun came running inside. He was panting heavily as he reached the emergency room and saw Jaehyun, Lucas and Lia there.

"Well, speaking about the devil....." Lucas said as he glared at Taehyun.

Lia immediately got up and walked over to Taehyun to slap him strongly across his checks.

"What the f**K were you thinking? Don't you have a mind at all? How dare you leave her there all alone to save your ex slut???" Lia said furiously as she took off her bag and threw it on Taehyun.

Lucas gasped and got up to hold Lia and stop her but failed since she was surprisingly very strong and pulled Lucas hair again.

"Is she still in the emergency room?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Lucas who struggled in pulling Lia outside.

Jaehyun silently got up and walked over to Taehyun and took out many 100000$ dollar papers and threw it in Taehyun's face.

"It's freaking money and power all what you care about......take this and leave Y/N alone." Jaehyun said.

Taehyun didn't even react or move an inch as he continued looking at Jaehyun directly.

"Leave right now." Taehyun said.

"Why? Oh.....so that you murder her and get rid of her? SHE MIGHT FREAKING LOSE HER LEGS FOREVER!" Jaehyun said as he held Taehyun's collar yet Taehyun remained calm.

"I am her fiancée, you have no right to say or do anything." Taehyun said.

"No, you are not. It's just a stupid deal Y/N made just because of her stupid feelings toward you, and look what it all had done." Jaehyun said.

Taehyun laughed sarcastically as he pushed Jaehyun.

"You are.....laughing?" Jaehyun asked in shock.

"It is her fault at the end, I never told her to fall for me, that was the only deal." Taehyun said.

Jaehyun didn't stop himself this time and punched Taehyun on his left eye.

Taehyun fell down and Jaehyun got on top of him as he punched him multiple times  on his face as he cursed him loudly.

Lucas returned back with three marks of slap on his face as his eyes were all red and puffy to see Jaehyun beating the hell out of Taehyun.

"Shit.....here we go again...." Lucas sighed as he ran toward Jaehyun and held him.

"HYUNG! You better stop this before you get into any further problem!" Lucas said.

"LET ME TEACH THIS BITCH A PROPER LESSON!" Jaehyun shouted loudly as Lucas held him and pulled him away.

"I am sorry but you deserve it in the end." Lucas said loudly.

"Mark my words, Kang Taehyun! You will never win in the end and that f**k Seung-hyun would step on you at the end!" Jaehyun said. He removed Lucas hands and walked outside furiously.

"Y-Yeah! You would end up losing your power and Y/N at the end!" Lucas said and then rushed outside to follow his hyung.

Taehyun sighed as he looked at the emergency room door as the surgery didn't end yet.