"I think I should go," Anne stands abruptly, coughing uncomfortably and readjusting the strap of her handbag, hesitating to speak, "Hana, could I speak to you for a moment?"

Harry doesn't seem too impressed at the idea, but he smiles fondly at me anyway, kissing my cheek before parting from me, making his way back to the cabin whilst Anne and I remained on the porch.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, tugging on the hem of Harry's hoodie as it was rather cool and breezy tonight.

"I can't thank you enough for convincing him about the wedding, to talk to me at all, really. I have a feeling he would've kicked me straight out of it weren't for you."

"No problem, I just want the best for him," I smile out of politeness, her eyes warm and bright even in the coolness. "I'm sure you're already aware, but you leaving kind of... really messed Harry up."

"I know, I regret not fighting more, not trying to take him with me, every day, but I'm going to try my best."

"I know it's just... he finds it difficult to trust people, so that's why he's so closed off and doesn't want to talk to you," I elaborate, trying to choose my words meticulously and not overshare anything Harry wouldn't tell her himself, "he's been a through a lot. And I'm sure I don't even know the half of it."

"I understand, I just hope I can fix that at some point," she sniffles, nodding solemnly.

"Just know that it might take a while."

"Thank you, Hana, you're very good for him, I'm sure. I can tell you make him happy," she smiles and squeezes my shoulder appreciatively, leaving soon after.

"Harrybaby?" I call out for him as I cautiously open the door, knocking against the wall to alert him of my presence. "It's Hana, are you okay?" I ask, cringing when I step closer to the bathroom door where I can see light flooding through the gap and small noises audible from the small room and the floorboard creaks beneath my foot.

His fingers grip the edge of the door and pull it open slightly, his body leaning backwards awkwardly and a big smile gracing his lips at the sight of me. "Hi, baby, come in," his voice is cheerful, not upset or angry like I had expected, and he wraps his arm around my waist and pretends to bite my neck, really planting a soft kiss on the smooth skin.

"You're in a good mood," I observe curiously, keeping my tone light and humorous as I hop up onto the counter, watching Harry go about his normal routine of washing his face.

"Of course, we're going to Italy," he replies excitedly. "Should I paint my nails?" he inquires suddenly, tilting his head and biting the inside of his lip in question.

"Definitely."

"What colour?" he rummages through one of the draws, plucking out a pale lilac and inspecting it.

"That one looks good, or this," I hold up a bright red colour, the corners of his lips twitching into a smile as he takes the small bottle and compares the colours.

"Red," he confirms, replacing the lilac in the drawer and perching on the other side of the counter whilst I decide to turn on the radio, increasing the volume to the maximum; Harry shouts with a laugh for me to turn it down as it's too loud and he can't concentrate.

When I return, he looks adorable, as always - his hair messy and the tip of his tongue peeking through his lips as he focuses on painting neatly, which he seemed to be a doing a decent job of. "You're so cute," I smile, Harry's eyes lighting up as he glances to me.

"Do my other hand?"

I nod in response, unscrewing the cap and applying the shocking red to each nail, careful to go off course and holding his fingers tightly to keep them still as he has a habit of shuffling restlessly all the time.