Alastor | "Dingus!"| x reader | fluff |

***********************

3rd POV:

Making their way back home [Y/N] kept their head down, they crossed their arms as they made their way to none other than Hazbin Hotel. It used to be Happy Hotel before Alastor came. Their mind was now filled with the radio demon. His smile, eyes, and voice were so captivating to them. He was the reason they were walking home like this after all.

Yes, [Y/N] likes him but they had it locked in their mind that they liked Charlie or maybe even AngelDust but not them. They bit their lip, trying to hold back tears. All they were to him was a friend. '...just a friend....' they thought to themselves as they swung open the door to the hotel.

They were greeted with Alastor talking to Charlie and laughing...ouch. They walked past them and sighed when they got to their room. They walked inside and flopped down on the couch. "When will this torture end?" they said, the couch muffling their voice.

Alastor's POV:

I heard the door open so I ended up pretending to laugh with Charlie, but out of the corner of my eye I saw [Y/N] about to cry and I felt a twinge of pain in my heart. I hated to see them like that, so for once I let myself frown.

I heard their door slam shut a few minutes later. "Charlie, will you excuse me a moment?" I asked looking in her direction, she nodded and hence I set off up the stairs of this establishment.

When I reached [Y/N]'s room I heard sniffling behind the door a long with a muffled sentence that I couldn't quite make out. I hesitantly knocked. I heard a tiny 'come in' after I did. I put a smile back on my face before opening the door.

Your POV:

I heard a knock at my door, it was probably Charlie or Vaggie or who knows. I told them to come in laying my head on a pillow and turning on my side away from the door, I already thought up a lie in my head if they asked if I was okay. I peeked over my shoulder to see none other than Alastor standing in the door way, I hurried to my feet and looked down at the ground while fiddling with my fingers.

"What brings you here Al?" I asked, still looking at the ground. "I saw you were a bit sad so, I came up here to turn your frown upside down!" Alastor replied enthusiastically. You chuckled and looked up at him. "Besides, that's what friends are for right?" He said after a minute of silence looking at you with his normal yellow grin.

'But I don't want to be friends Al! I want to be with you! I want to hold your hand, I want to kiss your lips, I want to touch you...why can't you see?' those were the words that wanted to leave your lips but didn't reach past your tongue.

So instead you just looked at the ground and bit your lip and turned around to sit down. "Yeah..what are friends for.." you mumbled and held in your tears as hard as you could.

Alastor's POV:

Why did that hurt? Did I say something wrong? I was supposed to help them not make them feel worse. Oh god this is going to be harder then I thought. "[Y/N].." I said and sat down next to them. They looked up at me and I felt my dead heart pounding for once. "I actually came up here to talk to you about something.." I said and looked into their eyes and took their hands in mine.

They looked at me confused and I let go of their hands and wiped their tears before holding their hands again. "[Y/N], I don't know how to say this but um,.." I started before taking a deep breath. "I seem to have feelings for you, when I'm with you I don't know what to do, but when I saw you almost burst into tears at the sight of Charlie and I...I-I realized." I said and looked away from them.

I looked back at them. "When I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven, hell seems to disappear when I'm with you." I said and looked into their eyes once more with a smile. They looked at me like they just saw the moon and shook its hand. I let go of their hands and poked their cheek, "[Y/N]? Are you okay?" I said, concern laced in my voice.

Your POV:

Did I hear that right? Did THE Alastor just confess his feelings? To me? I sighed in relief as I could finally let my feelings unravel. I grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled him to me and pecked his lips. "I love you too, I have since Day 1....you're such a dingus you know that right?" I said and chuckled as I looked up to see his face. His eyes were wide and he had a slight frown.

He shook his head and came back to his senses and then he hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, we sat there for awhile just enjoying each other's company until he spoke up. "Yeah I know I'm a dingus, but it was worth it cause now I have you my dear." He said in a soft voice and kissed my cheek.

I giggled and the rest of the night we just stayed in my hotel room, just being together.

************************

Fin-